Fake DSTT detector and RECOVERY!

Where is it?
Is it the TTMENU.DAT file on the Micro SD root?
or is the TTsystem.ini in the TTMENU folder?
or is another one?

Where is it?
Is it the TTMENU.DAT file on the Micro SD root?
or is the TTsystem.ini in the TTMENU folder?
or is another one?

Nevermind

BTW thanks meangreenie, I tried the fakerecovery on a R4 ( Just downloaded the R4 kernel), changed to the damaged DSTT, executed the program, deleted R4 kernel from microSD and now it's ALIVE!

hi guys,

just found this thread and im stuck on how to use the 'fake checker' file. ive read it loads of times but cant get my head around what i need to do.

i know there is a kernal that is out now for fakes and it seems to have worked on the cards that were playing up, fingers crossed!! but i want something just to tell me if they are fake or not!!

i bought 10 cards from dealx last xmas and have a few left! not sure if i need to put all three files on the root of the card they are fakes but i have had a few problems with a couple of them ?? can someone tell me exactly what i need to do please

hi guys,

just found this thread and im stuck on how to use the 'fake checker' file. ive read it loads of times but cant get my head around what i need to do.

i know there is a kernal that is out now for fakes and it seems to have worked on the cards that were playing up, fingers crossed!! but i want something just to tell me if they are fake or not!!

i bought 10 cards from dealx last xmas and have a few left! not sure if i need to put all three files on the root of the card they are fakes but i have had a few problems with a couple of them ?? can someone tell me exactly what i need to do please

All I did woz put the fake checker only on the card same as a game rom n run it same as I would a game!

Will show a simple screen sayin whether good or fake.

All I did woz put the fake checker only on the card same as a game rom n run it same as I would a game!

Will show a simple screen sayin whether good or fake.

cheers mate, they all say good but im not convinced. does this piece of software really work?? the part were the sd card goes in looks different to the pics on the ndstt website

cheers mate, they all say good but im not convinced. does this piece of software really work?? the part were the sd card goes in looks different to the pics on the ndstt website

Can't say for sure just coz it says Good it's correct, but Mine sounds like there the same as yours in that the slot looks different and still said Good, I think mine was quite an early one and assume thats the reason, I loaded the latest official firmware and it's running fine @ this time.

Back