Fake DSTT detector and RECOVERY!

Thanks! I tried it and it works a treat. There are probably more fake cards around than originals.

fantastic solution. ¡¡¡i've got 3 and 2 are fakes!!! one was broken, and i recovered it.

congratulations!

guys i have 1 that crashes before load screen is this a fake?
can i fix this issue or is it faulty?

thanks

guys i have 1 that crashes before load screen is this a fake?
can i fix this issue or is it faulty?

thanks

Warning screen fades out? If so then yes.

Note you can use any slot-1 flashcart to run the flasher programme just make SURE!!! to swap the carts when prompted. If you haven't any other card try the method I posted in the first post.

edit..If you succed in flashing it, make sure to put 'safe' firmware on the mem card straight away, don't test it with fake/clone bricker firmware.

Last edited:
Warning screen fades out? If so then yes.

Note you can use any slot-1 flashcart to run the flasher programme just make SURE!!! to swap the carts when prompted. If you haven't any other card try the method I posted in the first post.

edit..If you succed in flashing it, make sure to put 'safe' firmware on the mem card straight away, don't test it with fake/clone bricker firmware.

yeah tries to load the warning screen then dies.........

i will revert to your post tomorrow and thanks man

Excellent files and information. I will be testing these properly asap. hopefully i can egt my cards working.

Big Thank You to Meangreenie just got a dead chip repaired with your files

hi guys i killed my sd card i recovered the dstt but cant get the sd card back with the flashwriter teid the swopping cards it says complete but i cant access the sd card to put new firmware any ideas would be welcome

Just got my hands on 4 dstt card looks like there fake rats, will try the software here to fix them, may need some help.

Am i doing this right.

Put in good card with games on it and copy the flash writer to the root of the chip.
i then enter the menu and scroll down to the bottom and click on the writer program.
next i get a dos screen with the message not found/dsttdump.bin
not sure where im going wrong

hi mate you have not got to do all that just get the fake dstt firmware worked on mine as if you put thr real firmware it will kill the card 1.17

Hi,
Don't know if anyone can give me the heads-up,

I like the CycloDS & Edge cards but am considering a DSTT for my youngest, for the simplicity. I was looking at the DSTT Advanced as I really like the idea of having the TF/SD slot on the side of the card so that it's safely hidden once the card is installed (great idea where curious kids or fear of loss are concerned!)

My only query is whether the "genuine" DSTT firmware (as it's more up to date) will run on this card without prob's?!

I've heard that The DSTT Advanced is not phased by the fake bricker, can anyone else confirm this or throw any more light on the subject?

I buy DSTT and it wont run so i use my other DSTT and try to recover card with it and it work. I cant see any differencies in fake and original is speed, compatibility and so...

I have a fake DSTT, and want to run the fake recovery.
My question is if the program tells me when to take out the functioning card and place the fake card, or you just doing when the fake recovery begins?

Here's what I've done so far:

Got a DSTT fake card, that doesn't work (When I turn it on, it freezes in te NDS warning screen)
Passed to the MicroSD the fake recovery, the .bin file,the dsttflashwriter, and the bricker 1.16 (included in your first post)
turned the DS on, it doesn't worked.
I thought you said that with that kernel, the DS will work once every 20 attempts aprox. But I've tried it many times and it doesn't work. ( It still freezes in the warning screen, and occasionally continue when it is supposed to appear the face and the LOADING message, but both screens just go white before it appears).

Any suggestions?

delete the ttmenu.sys file

if you can't see it, turn off the 'hide system files' in the folder options of windows

Back