Skybox F3 f3 scrambling all the time

paul1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi can anyone help I have just got a free gift for my f3 box and now all it seems to do is scramble all the time but for long periods do you think it is my box or my free gift was a waste of money I seem to have good signal and quality is there anything I can do from my end

problem almost certainly source

hi can anyone help I have just got a free gift for my f3 box and now all it seems to do is scramble all the time but for long periods do you think it is my box or my free gift was a waste of money I seem to have good signal and quality is there anything I can do from my end

it could be were the gift come from

yeah write an email to the seller telling them you've been ripped off. The problem with the "Free gift" box is it's basically free so you have nothing to argue back with as it came free when you bought the box.

ok thanks for that where would be asutable place to get a new gift ?

yeah write an email to the seller telling them you've been ripped off. The problem with the "Free gift" box is it's basically free so you have nothing to argue back with as it came free when you bought the box.

google it have look round see what out there

Back