F1 2011

mike361

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just seeing who will be getting this one its out on thursday i think but i pre ordered it and its been dispatched today so hope i get it the morn before i go on holiday,

we can maybe get something setup as this one lets more players play online at a time

mike

its out on friday. i will definatly be getting it but im not sure when i will be able to play it as i dont want to loose my cfw. have you got f1 2010? if so a few of us on here race each other on xlink kai if your interested.

i did have it but i got rid of it a few weeks back .thats a pity as i would of been up for that!

sunday just passed we had 10 people in the same race . xlink kai is really picking up it was great.

Let me know if the game is any good, as im very tempted to buy it. Do you know anythink about what online options they are, race wise? Does it have the ghost bumper system like GT5? to stop someone just ramming you off the first corner from behind.

no we don't have that option if you get rammed at the first corner your of the track but got to admit most play fair i was never into f1 to rawsy steve-g introduced me to it now really look forward to racing sunday's the more the merrier

I was gonna download it the other day but like with all new ps3 games it cant be played on 3.55 :(

im not really an experienced gamer,but into F1 and have ps3,just aint got a clue about all this online stuff,feeling like ive missed the boat...:(

I think it's 3.72... !

its just a regular Ps3 no hack involved !1

Im more than willing to buy the game,its just all this playing other folk on DW for instance.how do you make contact etc etc,my kids play online,so assume its all set up for online play,but when i ask them for advice they look like the zombies they spend all their time killing...lol

3.70 firmware, 1.01 update is 3.60 so small chance in future if 3.60 keys get hacked.

Guys I'm gonna have to get on xkai never thought it would be good enough.. I'll look into it.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/269339/ there is a guide in this thread to get on xlink kai. there are some slight differences on the new version but the set up is still the same. i need to update the guide this weekend when i get home. the ps3 doesnt have to be on cfw to use kai . if anyone wants to try and use kai try the guide if you get stuck myself unison and ste g will be more than happy to help im sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im more than willing to buy the game,its just all this playing other folk on DW for instance.how do you make contact etc etc,my kids play online,so assume its all set up for online play,but when i ask them for advice they look like the zombies they spend all their time killing...lol

theres a section on the ps3's main menu called friends, you simply go into there and add your dw friends that way, they will of course have to tell you what their usernames are though lol

connected to cod as a test in xlink, but really wanna test f1 havnt tested yet
bring it!

tested working with Kai - btw what race/car setting so you have?

when i play i like to have full damage tyre wear on, i still use abs and tc on the asssists. the car settings vary upon the track and weather conditions. i.e monaco i would go for the 2nd or 3rd setting from the right in the standard car setup and turn the engin on full. but most of the time i have it on the fastest setting possiable in the preset options.

btw late sunday is a bad time (up at 5am)..but if others are up for other times lets hook up and get some midweek practice

Back