External hard drive

So i'm clear you want to use an external HDD to record/playback your recording but also transfer stuff you have downloaded from your laptop/PC to your external drive so you can watch it via your solo2?

no not record or playback ive got an internal hdd in the solo2 for that,but i keep all my films and stuff on the external hdd as i can carry them about with me, so just want to be able to plug it in to watch the films off it mainly.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not too sure about Helios and which versions you need but I've attached libfuse2/libntfs/ntfs-3g which I used to used for ViX3.0 808 and kernel-module-ntfs which I use for ViX Apollo 165. As I said earlier the kernel module for the newer ViX Apollo image only provides read-only access to an NTFS formatted drive.

Just copy the relevant ipk files to /tmp and then do a local extension install.

View attachment 89098
View attachment 89099
View attachment 89100

View attachment 89097

Star man ill give them a go : thanks :

I'm not too sure about Helios and which versions you need but I've attached libfuse2/libntfs/ntfs-3g which I used to used for ViX3.0 808 and kernel-module-ntfs which I use for ViX Apollo 165. As I said earlier the kernel module for the newer ViX Apollo image only provides read-only access to an NTFS formatted drive.

Just copy the relevant ipk files to /tmp and then do a local extension install.

View attachment 89098
View attachment 89099
View attachment 89100

View attachment 89097

thanks for the files buddy all working now,reconizes the external hdd and plays the films off it! sorry i took so long to update and say thank you to everyone ive been flatout .greatly apreciated to everyone for the help tho thank you once again.

Back