Exclusive! - First Fifa 09 pics

I didn't know you could actually play in manager mode :) I thought it would just be like championship manager for the PC so I didn't even bother to look.....lol

Anyway, we still need weather conditions and a some night games in FIFA. PES has a great variety of rain, snow & evening games. The pitch even plays heavier during rain.

Although I'm quite enjoying FIFA, PES will always be streets ahead of it. Just a pity PES can't get the licences :(

I didn't know you could actually play in manager mode :) I thought it would just be like championship manager for the PC so I didn't even bother to look.....lol

Anyway, we still need weather conditions and a some night games in FIFA. PES has a great variety of rain, snow & evening games. The pitch even plays heavier during rain.

Although I'm quite enjoying FIFA, PES will always be streets ahead of it. Just a pity PES can't get the licences :(

u didnt seriously think Motherwell could win the champo league without my help lol

and i thought i was deluded lol

kidden on mate the manager mode is great thats what i spent most of my time doing on fifa apart from teh DW leagues etc

Mon The 'Well

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

its quite addictive i think

then i went and stupidly got MGS 4 what a load of pish so now am gonna get MGS out the road and back onto fifa

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

steer clear of MGS bud its shite far far too many cut scenes

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

There will be rain and snow in Fifa 09. Apparently, Weather conditions weren't included in Fifa 08 because EA wanted the ball physics to be affected by the Weather. Im suprised EA didn't know how to do this in Fifa's first next gen outing.

Back