EX7000hd BETE FW released

thanks for your reply p3pcy, but if the only difference between march and septembers firmwares are subtitles off and using the exit button for epg, then the march firmware should be auto-updating as well. With my old ev2, i have just done an autoscan which brought in every channel, including s-sports1. On my new 7000, sports1 just displays the scrambled channel banner, although i have most of the other channels. I am surprised that my old ev2 is still capable of descrambling all channels, but not the 7000 :confused:

marshallar just leave it on that channel and itll unscramble it on its own always has done for me since march when i got it, just takes up to a minute

marshallar just leave it on that channel and itll unscramble it on its own always has done for me since march when i got it, just takes up to a minute

thanks for that, I left it on that channel for 24hrs but to no avail.
I decided to try the september firmware, factor reset and then a new deepscan.
It worked :Clap:
If there has been a keyroll today, then the box has auto-updated. Seems there is more to septembers firmware than i was led to believe. Anyway, many thanks for everybodys help :Cheers:

Back