evocamd Next LEvel vol1.00

Great image Gav, but the SUSI doesn't work If it did, then I would definately vote for this as the best image - I like all of the extras you see!
Keep up the good work.

can anyone help out with this susi thing as i dont use it

i see no point as fully updated so can anyone help ivorhooper

please

cheers

ivorhooper said:
Great image Gav, but the SUSI doesn't work If it did, then I would definately vote for this as the best image - I like all of the extras you see!
Keep up the good work.

got it sorted i think ftp to /var/bin/ and just overwrite then it should work m8

hope this helps

so does this get your vote now

cheers

what a question first things first i dont use susi at all but

it goes online and checks for updates and plugins and downloads them and you have an option to uninstall them

thats all i know as i dont use it i cannot give any support for susi

some people do use so maybe do a search and if you cant find it then start a thread stating whats susi i think you will get help on whats it all about

cheers

OK, Just flashed with the new image, going to sort out my channels now, but, Still having problems trying to get it to record to the PC.

Set it up for direct file recording, and records to a tmp dir on the dbox, but cant seem to get it to record to my HDD

Any ideas please?
Cheers

Cool

OK, Got it working now,

Direct recording to PC over wireless network, brill, great picture, had to change the UCodes, and alls well.

Keep me posted on any updates of the image. Seems brill.

swanside said:
OK, Got it working now,
Direct recording to PC over wireless network, brill, great picture, had to change the UCodes, and alls well.
Keep me posted on any updates of the image. Seems brill.

thanks swanside dont forget the vote m8 here

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61862

would apreiciate you explaining why as well m8 in the voting thread

your a star

cheers

Sagem or nokia come in 2 different types, 1x flash chip and 2x flash, if you read the tuts it will tell you how to find out which you have, and how to flash a new image, just make sure you use the right one 1x or 2x to suit your box.

Nice one, Going to DL it now and give it a try. Sounds great.

Are there any instructions? As I'm unsure what Nokia box I have I assume its a 2x

Cheers

have tried new image, got a bit of a mix bag on it found latching on channels alot having to go back and forward to get channel to come on. i have now restarted evocam and will check how this goes.. but had issue with a image before will test again, did do search and find of channels great.. so could be okay after evocam restart.. got a sagem x1 box

very good gave
now going to find out how you include service files and bouqet in the image
i have previously ftp them with cute
but i noticed you have included them in you image

cheers
micky rad

Back