evocamd Next LEvel vol1.00

some channels working others not is the white bar above the channel name the siganl strength as on some its nearly full and others nearly empty or am i barking up the wrong tree
and how do you change the ucode and the driver

the white bar indicates when the programme started and when its going to finish

have you tried to scan to find the channels

I vote for this image since it's the most stable i've tried, zapping is faster, emu has not stopped working in 24 hours (shocked!) and generally has fewer annoying quirks other images seem to have.

negatives (but probably just me): i've had to restart the epg a couple of times, also can't get SUSI to work - perhaps the sites down? click to download lists, just says 'please wait' for a second then nothing.

that said, i'll be sticking with this image for a while now...

nice one Gav!

ive just started scanning and in 5 minutes its already picked up twice as many transponders as the original image its looking good

hi jjlee post the results here m8

cheers

ive installed your latest sportster image (after using zgore for the past 6 months,just fancied a change!)the picture quality seems a lot sharper,and its just as stable as zgore.
trying to update my services though to find ne channels(more 4ect....,)but having no look could you tell me what a bruteforce scan is and how to use it.
cheers

60 transponders 300 channels better than last time just sorted the channel order out changes between channels nice and fast good picture quality only one minor niggle sometimes i get sound but no picture but change off the channel and go back and its generally sorted any ideas what could cause this or is it just one of those things when you own a dbox

meant to add that the bouquets were already sorted aswell with channels 1 to 5 right at the start is this down to your image or just good luck

ocassionaly getting black screen but with sound would changing the ucodes help and if so how

you can but try

the thing is i have never had blank screens at all on this image

on the last one i did not this one

but you can try changing ucodes or change to enx but your the first one that has come up this this though
on this image anyway

cheers

jjlee said:
ocassionaly getting black screen but with sound would changing the ucodes help and if so how

I experienced a couple of black screens on my sagem untill I changed the ucode.

Press blue, select sporster, select settings menu, select hardware settings, select ucode.

de_deej

de_deej said:
I experienced a couple of black screens on my sagem untill I changed the ucode.
Press blue, select sporster, select settings menu, select hardware settings, select ucode.
de_deej

so you got it working in the end then

cheers

Gregory said:
I vote for this image since it's the most stable i've tried, zapping is faster, emu has not stopped working in 24 hours (shocked!) and generally has fewer annoying quirks other images seem to have.
negatives (but probably just me): i've had to restart the epg a couple of times, also can't get SUSI to work - perhaps the sites down? click to download lists, just says 'please wait' for a second then nothing.
that said, i'll be sticking with this image for a while now...
nice one Gav!

thats great

did you get susi to work now

cheers

some latest news

they have done it again updated the evocamd again with some libs as well have done my box and working fine its now

evocamd Next Level vol1.01

and works perfect on my image as i have updated it

if anyone tries this make sure you change the libs files as well as these are the files that makes the image work smoother and picture clearer

they also change the channel clearer as well

if people want i will upload the updated image

but it just seems to soon as my previous one only got uploaded just the other day

let me know people what you want me to do people

cheers

oh no gav by all means PLEASE keep updating the image, just swap the files round so that the newer file takes place over the old one... we need people like you to keep the dbox scene alive!

the reason why i want you all to vote i feel that my image is in the xfactor so please vote

Back