VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Eutelsat 3C at 3.1°E

11.549H [1100] 5/6 DVB-S2 [8PSK] 2665 Kbps [East Beam]

Velayat TV [VPID 0512/APID 4112/PPID 0512]

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone else have trouble keeping this channel on screen...? This channel has always been a pain... appearing then disappearing etc etc... maybe my 'Signal Quality' reading on this DVB-S2 8PSK frequency is borderline... never achieving a constant signal lock only an intermittent signal lock... alternatively... perhaps the problem is that the TM 5402 HD does not like the very low 'Symbol Rate' associated with the frequency...

My current signal readings on this frequency (when locked) are...

TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+
Signal Strength 94%
Signal Quality 73%

Any feedback would be appreciated... I have attached a few pictures below...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

I'm probably not much use with my 80cm in NW England, but for the record-
TM 5402 Level 95%, Quality 40% right now. No lock. Will try in the daytime too and let you know.

I cant lock this channel either, with my tm6900, dish 1.2. Signal Level 74%, Quality 40% on average. Weather here is very wet so I'll take another look when it improves, but I am probably too far west to be of use with this in North Wales.

i dont get a sniff of anything on this bird with a td110/smart tit lnb but my pole is out slightly and i cant be arsed replacing it ATM although i get badr4/ab7 with decent quality levels, regards mdt

i dont get a sniff of anything on this bird with a td110/smart tit lnb but my pole is out slightly and i cant be arsed replacing it ATM although i get badr4/ab7 with decent quality levels, regards mdt

Thats cause a TD110 would struggle again'st Zorch's Fibo 1.20m x 1.35m Dual-Offset Gregorian Antenna and Inverto Black Pro C120 Single Flange LNB

Back