Eutelsat 33A at 33.0°E (Spot A/B/C/D Beam)

Zorch

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi again all,

Has anyone on the forum managed to get pictures at any time from feeds on this transponder/frequency...?

Eutelsat 33A at 33.0°E

11.110 H [2800] 8/9 DVB-S2 8PSK [Spot D Beam]

FOX Ist Merkez [VPID 0101/APID 0256/PPID 8190] FTA?

TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+
Signal Strength 97%
Signal Quality 79%

I entered the transponder/frequency details into my TM 5402 HD and downloaded the feed (as above) and I've had the signal locked for over two hours now... but I can't receive any pictures from this feed... could it be that the associated 'Digital Bit Rate' is really really high... or could this feed be using 4:2:2 coding...? Flysat just states DVB-S2 8PSK but all I get on screen is the 'No Audio/Video' message.

Any information would be greatly appreciated...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Last edited:
not a sniff m8 but they could have just switched the video off and left the carrier active or encrypted in ntl/ras,compel or similar as this shows as no video/audio. regards mdt

i sometimes get broken video on 4.2.2 feeds using an old t/m that will not decode it, ive just sold my azbox so i cant check 4.2.2 feeds atm but if you can record, there is a way of viewing 4.2.2 using software on pc,

ive not done it for a while but a google will tell you how, its a good way of checking if the feed is showing something and you dont have a receiver to open it.

Back