eurovoxEx5000!!

Pranav

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

Can someone in the South London area (Sutton, Croydon, Cheam) PM me if possible as I am in desperate need of a CMF dumb file as i am having big trouble in getting SETANTA SPORTS 1 and 2 on my Eurovox Ex5000 box.

Also can somoene clever let me know where I can find a FULL List of all possible channels that can be seen on the Eurovox Ex5000 box?

Thanks!!:Clap:

Got the same problem here too (in croydon) satanta 1 & 2 are the same and satanta golf is not clearing ??

im not getting SETANTA SPORTS 1 And 2 At all they just not coming i have bought a brand new Cable wire and connected it from where my cable is entering the house still no luck.....my signal is around 84% which is okay so im not sure what the problem is?

Can someone in the south area please kindly help me?? i need setanta sports 1 + 2 and currently i only get the setanta golf and news channels....

everything else comes fine - I check the S/V and that is the correct version which is 1.0 STV 4 Jul 15th 2008

Can someone please help me out ??

ALSO WHEN I DO A POWER SCAN I AM PICKING UP 27 - TPs. Does anyone else in the South London area or London area get more? if someone knows the Frequencyfor Setanta I can try adding this manully?

Kindly let me know

Thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back