3 lines will appear
provider
ntl-5401
tw-5a01
ex cw-5c01
enter the keys were it says
key 00 ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
key 01 ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
then do a google and download bigmaq toolbar or check extra cp for the latest keys for your provider

l just did it this away on a old 2 and a max

sure your way works
keys r in extra=cp

They have changed the keyroll method and auto update will not work for now so you have to manually input keys everytime they change:

1. Press Menu, press OK on language settings.
2. Press 1968 TWICE on your remote.
3. Key screen will open, use the < or > button on remote to get to Nagravision screen if it is not visible.
4. Press OK on N**. Go down to key data field and enter codes for line 00 first. Use < or > arrows on remote to change numbers/letters.
5. When done press blue button to save and exit.
6. Now scroll down to second N** line and press OK.
7. Do same as above and change key data field for line 01.
8. Press blue button to save and exit.
9. Exit out all the way to view channels.

yes it works m8 the keys have changed again (ex cw) check them on bigmaq

like you say the methods changed and you'll have to do this each time they roll, its just alot simpler than the 1968 way

Last edited:
Yes it does work, I thought for a good while that it had all gone pear shaped, Thank god the match was on ITV! A big thanks to DW again! This stuff is all beyond my tiny mind, but you guys always seem to come up trumps.

Thanks again.

BREEZE.....

press menu-yellow

3 lines will appear
provider
ntl-5401
tw-5a01
ex cw-5c01
enter the keys were it says
key 00 ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
key 01 ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
then do a google and download bigmaq toolbar or check extra cp for the latest keys for your provider

Whats extra CP?

l just did it this away on a old 2 and a max

sure your way works
keys r in extra=cp

They have changed the keyroll method and auto update will not work for now so you have to manually input keys everytime they change:

1. Press Menu, press OK on language settings.
2. Press 1968 TWICE on your remote.
3. Key screen will open, use the < or > button on remote to get to Nagravision screen if it is not visible.
4. Press OK on N**. Go down to key data field and enter codes for line 00 first. Use < or > arrows on remote to change numbers/letters.
5. When done press blue button to save and exit.
6. Now scroll down to second N** line and press OK.
7. Do same as above and change key data field for line 01.
8. Press blue button to save and exit.
9. Exit out all the way to view channels.

this is the method i used to use onmy eurovox 1 when the AU didnt work on the box.

just did it there and it worked fine for me. first method posted doesnt work for me

eurovox keys

Hi

does anyone have the keys for a eurovox in essex?

Thanks

:Clap::Clap: Excellent mate!!! :Clap::Clap:

Just done and channels straight back on.

Hi

does anyone have the keys for a eurovox in essex?

Thanks

do what it says in the first post or donate to the site and get access to the codes. you obviously only ever use the site when you need your cable sorted, you been a member for that length of time with only 37 posts. you should be ashamed.

stick your hand in your pockets and donate, think how much money this site has saved you in those 3 years. alot more than a donation costs im sure

Last edited:
@ theking

if you want i can PM it to you what area are you?

PURE NTL
C&W
TW

then i can give you the keys!

do what it says in the first post or donate to the site and get access to the codes. you obviously only ever use the site when you need your cable sorted, you been a member for that length of time with only 37 posts. you should be ashamed.

stick your hand in your pockets and donate, think how much money this site has saved you in those 3 years. alot more than a donation costs im sure

I'm sure a lot of members wouldn't agree with Deedie's statement but I totally agree with him.Its already been posted about how many members have suddenly come crawling out of the woodwork looking for a quick fix and to be honest it shouldn't be allowed to happen. Perhaps the mods should make these kind of fixes separate from the main site and 'selectively' pass on the info or not.

done as every one says even changed all the keys for ntl, c & w and telewest

under the nagra section i also have 2 keys called NoName, unsure which this is

when i changed the keys i exit back to channels and my box still says "please wait, code being updated...."

eurovox maxV box

any ideas?

done as every one says even changed all the keys for ntl, c & w and telewest

under the nagra section i also have 2 keys called NoName, unsure which this is

when i changed the keys i exit back to channels and my box still says "please wait, code being updated...."

eurovox maxV box

any ideas?

Just press MENU>yellow and enter the code for whatever area you are in and then enter Key 0 and Key 1
There is no need to go into any of the Nagra sections etc.

TOO TRUE deedie, makes me pish when they dont know wot the extra cp is, anyways disable auto update on the replay and manually iasert the keys and ur away.

ive done this but still get the same issues, i was with virgin when i acturally paid for cable so guessed it would be telewest, now im more stuck lol

ive done this but still get the same issues, i was with virgin when i acturally paid for cable so guessed it would be telewest, now im more stuck lol

Enter 5a01 in the provider box and insert the key numbers in the other two boxes.

Did you press OK to save after inserting the new keys?

Back