eurovox quick fix

Does anyone have working keys for all area if so would anyone like to pm them to me please.

THANKS

tryed keys but still a no go for me in cw area ...anyone else having trouble in cw area.

My freinds box starview the box is working fine and he never had to update the keys he just pulled the plug and all channels back on.

tryed keys but still a no go for me in cw area ...anyone else having trouble in cw area.

My freinds box starview the box is working fine and he never had to update the keys he just pulled the plug and all channels back on.

Lancashire/gtr Manchester is working fine... I'm in Rochdale with the new keys.

Had a question though... I have done many power scans and I can only get like 81 channels - no sky sports or sky movies..also many of the National geographic/discovery channels are missing...
When I do scan I noticed that originally it use to have scanning [ ] out of 32 (i.e 1/32- 2/32 - 3/32) but now I only have 16 (Channels that it scans - 1 to 16 incremental) any idea how to fix this one?

Cheers

press menu-yellow

3 lines will appear
provider
ntl-5401
tw-5a01
ex cw-5c01
enter the keys were it says
key 00 ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
key 01 ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
then do a google and download bigmaq toolbar or check extra cp for the latest keys for your provider

this method worked for me excellent stuff i have a euro vmax u can i just pressed menu then menu and yellow together got into the key change menu changed both and pressed ok took 2 mins

thanks big time smirnoff.

Got it working in time for the football.

Hi Guys,

VM scr3w3ed things up and thousands of people including myself hunting for info on how to solve the bl00dy keys issue! A bit of a n00b with Eurovox (was more used to DBox). I've read most of the threads with regards to updating the keys but can't get mine to work.

I'm in essex and in N7L area. So naturally would use 54 01. Went to Menu -> 1968 1968 -> enabled emm -> 1968 and checked settings. Came out got keys from Bigmaq and went back to Menu -> Yellow. Entered keys. Rebooted but no joy. What's more went back to Menu -> Yellow and everythings "zero" again. Went to the Nagravision screen and now where it has the provider name - the N7L ones are missing - the keys and the providers are filled out but it's missing the N7L name next to it. Any ideas guys?

Thanks

Hi Guys,

VM scr3w3ed things up and thousands of people including myself hunting for info on how to solve the bl00dy keys issue! A bit of a n00b with Eurovox (was more used to DBox). I've read most of the threads with regards to updating the keys but can't get mine to work.

I'm in essex and in N7L area. So naturally would use 54 01. Went to Menu -> 1968 1968 -> enabled emm -> 1968 and checked settings. Came out got keys from Bigmaq and went back to Menu -> Yellow. Entered keys. Rebooted but no joy. What's more went back to Menu -> Yellow and everythings "zero" again. Went to the Nagravision screen and now where it has the provider name - the N7L ones are missing - the keys and the providers are filled out but it's missing the N7L name next to it. Any ideas guys?

Thanks

i have my box working now.

i thought the emm should be disable m8 it is on my box.

when u go in to menu then press ok on lang setting then 1968 then 1968 u just go down to where it says ntl and press ok to edit the keys with the new one m8

press menu-yellow

3 lines will appear
provider
ntl-5401
tw-5a01
ex cw-5c01
enter the keys were it says
key 00 ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
key 01 ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
then do a google and download bigmaq toolbar or check extra cp for the latest keys for your provider

This has worked great for me BUT one box won't bring up the Nagra box.....have to go into the menu the long way. Also when the codes have been entered it still says "updating codes, Please Wait". I am doing this over the phone but the lad ain't a numpty....any ideas? He's in a Telepest area.
Tia

if its saying code updating its the wrong keys or theyve entered it in the wrong provider as it would come on instantly,what box wont update,has it got old firmware on?

Smirnoff your a star mate - worked 1st time - BIG CHEERS MATE

Got up today and my box is off.

I see theres a post requesting new keys, is this the case?

p.s.

I've used the keys currently available and they worked for lst night, but not now.

Last edited:
keys rolled at 10 45 this morning mate. available in extra CP or on bigmaq toolbar. just read the might be a fix out later on from another post. fingers crossed!!!!
cheers

This has worked great for me BUT one box won't bring up the Nagra box.....have to go into the menu the long way. Also when the codes have been entered it still says "updating codes, Please Wait". I am doing this over the phone but the lad ain't a numpty....any ideas? He's in a Telepest area.
Tia

When doing it in the 1968 way, if you can't see your area , press the yellow button for default, and it will show up

hi i have entered new keylist from bigmaq last night, it works fine last night spot on but now this morning it doesnt work at all. kept sayin please wait...do u think i shud disable autoupdated??
or is there sumthing what i need to do on my eurovox box ?
please help

hi.. i have entered new key which have been rolled.. but how do i disable the autoupdate so i dnt hve to entered the new key every day...
can i do tht..

Back