eurovox quick fix

are there any new keys for ex c&w today or are the ones from yesterday still working for everybody

New Keys and second method for me worked fine TW

Just rolled again for the 2nd time today...nthell

l just did it this away on a old 2 and a max

sure your way works
keys r in extra=cp

They have changed the keyroll method and auto update will not work for now so you have to manually input keys everytime they change:

1. Press Menu, press OK on language settings.
2. Press 1968 TWICE on your remote.
3. Key screen will open, use the < or > button on remote to get to Nagravision screen if it is not visible.
4. Press OK on N**. Go down to key data field and enter codes for line 00 first. Use < or > arrows on remote to change numbers/letters.
5. When done press blue button to save and exit.
6. Now scroll down to second N** line and press OK.
7. Do same as above and change key data field for line 01.
8. Press blue button to save and exit.
9. Exit out all the way to view channels.

hi mate could you tell me what i put whrere it says ird: to use the extra cp key calculator thanx..

I think Telepest has rolled again. Once this morning and once now I think.

I entered the keys this afternoon and went out. Came back home and it said on screen.. please insert smart card

Now it's not working.

im also getting nothing in extw area using curent bigmaq keys

support

Are we likely to have any firmware upgrades like krypview had where the keys auto update or are we likely to be changing keys twice daily. Not taking a jibe at anyone just asking. Cos i just bought 2 more boxes for someone which wiill be delivered tom. Might need to try and return it i guess.

HI

Just put the keys in for today but nothing not working i got the keys from the main dw page where you get them from.

Could some one please pm me the new keys for cw area please

THE KEYS UNDER EXTRACP ARE NOT WORKING FOR ME IN CW CAN ANYONE CONFURM THIS AS WELL

THANKS

Last edited:
Hi All

Just been reading through a few of the post here and on other forums, seems to be nationwide problem, so far I have been unable to make any headway in updating the key's, the problem this end is there seems to be no keys for VM who took over from Telepest up here in the North, appreciate if anyone else has managed to solve this problem and willing to share the info or atleast point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for any help peeps

hi thanks 4 the help to get euro working.with the keys from bigmaq.then using the menu and yellowe button.

hi lads, thanks for all the great info, this came in really handy lads, thank you guys and gals

cheers scottishdude

ronster :Cheers: thanks a lot very quick way to get box up and running, worked first time BIG THANKS

does any peeps know how to input the keys on a eurovox 2?????

I have pressed menu then the yellow button, but nothing happens

Back