EUROVOX PVR 5000 help

why does the Eurovox Box keep freezing on a particular channel - can someone help me oput plas?

why does the Eurovox Box keep freezing on a particular channel - can someone help me oput plas?

sounds like a signal problem can you attach a VM box and see if it does the same also you may need a signal booster ?

I have a signal fix file for the 500pvr dated 28/ 4 /08

I never needed to use it but sounds like you might send me a email through pm and i will pass it on.

I came back home today and i tried watching my eurovox box but it was on a channel and there was no picturee at all on TV.....I had to swich the switch from the back on and off and then it worked....r u sure this patch wil resolve this issue?

I came back home today and i tried watching my eurovox box but it was on a channel and there was no picturee at all on TV.....I had to swich the switch from the back on and off and then it worked....r u sure this patch wil resolve this issue?

my one done this too so i removed the HD and it seems fine now !! so it could be related to HD try it and see what happens.

hi
but i want the hard drive because i want to record programs?

Hi

I have recently bought an eurovox box however when I unboxed it I plugged it in and followed the instructions to perform a POWER SCAN which i did however it only pikcs up 11 channels (Discovery channels, animal planet and sony TV).

Can someone assist me in how I go about getting alll the channels I am not sure why i cannot get them - Ive tried scanning couple of times now :S

thanks for anyone who can help me??

i have the same promlem does all your other chanels say scrambled on them? i will try to help you the best i can but im in the same situation....... im sure sum1 will help us sort it

does anybody know how to un scrambel chanels?......... thank you

does anybody know how to un scrambel chanels?......... thank you

just do a power scan turn of fav auto sort though I tend to miss some channels when I power scan with fav autosort on.

digi cell you still not sorted your channels ? jesus christ

i have a "the box pvr" or at least thats what it says on the box, it doesent mention anything reguarding 5000 am i in the right place for asking questions about it?

just do a power scan turn of fav auto sort though I tend to miss some channels when I power scan with fav autosort on.

digi cell you still not sorted your channels ? jesus christ

no use but many thaks anyway.. i will keep trying but 90 per cent of chanels say scrambled....

how do u get a fat bird into bed????????? piece of cake..........

bennett dont hijack my thread please....thank you

I have sorted my channels now however i am not getting alpha punjabi or Zee Music can someone tell me the frequecny for these?

Also i am having a problem whereby when i come home from work and try to switch my box on it dont switch on and i have to turn toggle the power switch at the back of the box for it too start can someone tell me why this is happening how can i solve it?? Is it because of the HARDDRIVE that it is happening......y cant it work normally :(

I have 2 boxes and both are switching into standby at midnight and then lock up .need to turn power off and back on to get box to work again.But it dose not happen everynight.A lot of people are reporting this fault.This makes the pvr function of the box useless as you cannot set to record overnight.This has been going on since i bought box 2 mts ago. a lot of people need a fix for this problem.Come on eurovox make us HAPPY.

yes im not sure why this happens mine jsut stops at random times in the day also

Back