Eurovox Max V

seahawk2k

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

its my first post on the site. And im totally clueless with the set top boxes. please help.

I have got Keymaster and their are 3 sets of codes CW, TW and Pure keys. Which should i use?

I live in middlesbrough, what is the code for my provider please?

also for the past few weeks a few channels such as channel 5, itv2 and baby channel now show as no signal, any advice please?

Thanks a lot in advance, my 1 year old is driving me mad for playhouse disney.

thanks

channel 5 and stuff are in tv1 tv2 etc

Infact if you look through your channel list channel 5 is on channel 5 audio

delete channel 5 in your channel manager and then rename 5 audio to just five all the channels are there you just need sort them out.

Id dump my channel list for you but in TW :Hit:

yeh u dont realy need to know all that if u have firmware theres firmware out for eurovox ex1000sl but none for eurovox max v hopefully thay will have it made within 2 day there doing 1 by 1 dreamboxes and kryptview and d-boxes have firmware out all were waiting for is the eurovox max v or else get the cards and u got your firmware titanium 2 cards are normaly the 1st 1s updated get 1 and when your waiting for your box firmware to cum out use that as temporary if u dont know where to get them ill sell some blank 1s on ebay for use i tell u its pish needing to update your box every day isnt it. lol thats why i go a step infront im off cya

Hi All, sorry another newbie here, could anyone tell me the provider code for Manchester, ppppppllllllllzzzzz?, cheers wian100

thanks all.

i must be doing something wrong.

I have put provider as 5401

i have put in the pure key numbers which i get from keymaster, i then press save (ok) and then the channels still say please wait, code updating. I waited for a while the message disappeared then came back on then dissappeared and then it was replaced with a message saying please insert smart card?

Any thoughts? Thanks.

in the top bar write 5C01 or 5A0l Or what ever it is and make sure the codes right or it wont work ... i have a eurovox max v also

on keymaster it gives me

T/W
C/W
and Pure key

which codes should i use i dont understand the difference.

i was told the provider number for middlesbrough is 5401, are you saying i should put 5C01 or 5A0l depending on which code i put in?

im clueless with this stuff. thanks

5A01 is the TW code so if you use the TW keys off keymaster then use that code.
purekey is 5C01 so if your using that set of keys then use that code.

Try updating Keymaster now. The codes have been rolled 5 times today you might be using old ones!

on keymaster it gives me

T/W
C/W
and Pure key

which codes should i use i dont understand the difference.

i was told the provider number for middlesbrough is 5401, are you saying i should put 5C01 or 5A0l depending on which code i put in?

im clueless with this stuff. thanks

Your provider IS PURE 5401
Press menu ---->Yellow buttons
Provider = 5401

key00 ENTER FROM KEYMASTER
key01 ENTER FROM KEYMASTER
Press ok
Press Exit

Tv now Ok

Thanks!!! working now. I finally understand and i shouldnt have the problem again. the person who sold us the box charged us £30 to get it back on, he said the box would stop working if we tried manually trying to do it ourselves, robbing git!! thanks again all!!!

Back