VU+ Duo Where can i find up to date Channel Listing

Tejas

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
Im a bit new to this, so please forgive my stupidity.

So a few days ago I flashed my Vu+ Duo with the bootloader and vix hades 0.18 image, ran the sat scan set up epg. all went smoothly. Now im only getting the FTA and FTV channels but im not getting any of the sky channels I had before. I managed to get the Catseye E2 Settings File 28.2 East 24.07.15 and FTP that to the box, ran the scan and I can see the updated channel list on the box, but again no sky channels, will anyone be able to point me in the right direction?

Do I need to update satellites.xml or the lamedb file, if so how?
Where can i find a better channel listing that I can use and stays updated via updates??

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or insight.

TJ

Ah I have just been reading, i dont have any CCCam plugins installed on the box, or haven't configured them yet, could this potentially be the reason?? Anyone???

If so, which one should I use??

Thank you manic01 and Rat. I know what my problem is now before i flashed the box i should have taken my CCcam.cfg file and saved it. Is there a way to get this back

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i know, been looking online for some c-linie, for my old man.
i have to go to my mate house copy he's backup image extract his cgf file and then put into my box
fingers crossed that works.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog lol

yeah i know, been looking online for some c-linie, for my old man.
i have to go to my mate house copy he's backup image extract his cgf file and then put into my box
fingers crossed that works.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog lol

You can not run the same line in 2 boxes

Oh I did not know that. Thanks ferret. I have managed to sort it out now . I found active server for my cccam file, ftp that to the box, ran software manager and job done. All channels now infact I'm getting a few new channels I never had. RESULT.

i use vix images and not bothered with channel lists as i just use autobouquet maker and keeps channels upto date.

I was a little confused when I started this post because I didn't know what I was looking for. I'm sorted now. But I may make my on channel list at some point just to see how it works on dreamboxedit

Yh i guess so, but it would be nice to see picon and modify your fav's list

Can one of the staff please help i am not allowed to download the Rat bouquet post above by Rat, I have met all the criteria, what have i not done yet?

Yh i guess so, but it would be nice to see picon and modify your fav's list

Can one of the staff please help i am not allowed to download the Rat bouquet post above by Rat, I have met all the criteria, what have i not done yet?

you need to wait till 24hrs after your 5th post and then maybe a little longer for the forum to update,

Thanks Rats I was also looking for up to date bouquet, may have to try it

Back