eurovox max v red help

minim

Inactive User
Reaction score
my box is stuck on the popular channels thought it was remote control bought new remote but still cannot change channels can only move channels up and down from the box wich are stuck on the popular so only got 16 channels to watch anyone had this problem and sorted it out would love some help please.

try this mate,
menu>config>clear data then ok
enter 0000 then press factory default

i cant as the remote will not work i cant get to change channels or even power on/off from remote can only work the sound up and down and channels up amd down from the box itself apart from that its stuck on the popular channel list have even bought new remote but it must be something to do with the box itself any other solutions or is it goosed.

before you flash it with new firmware, make sure you know if its genuine or a clone,theres a few posts in here for you to follow

hi tried the firmware no luck how do i get it jtagged is it something along lines of the firmware is there a post here for that thanks for your support.

have a look at this
Jtag turorial for eurovox using jkeys

hi tried the firmware no luck how do i get it jtagged is it something along lines of the firmware is there a post here for that thanks for your support.

if you haven't got the tools or knowledge to jtagged mate take it back to the guy you brought from he should do it for a £10 or eBay has got some adds to do it but its a chance with some scammers on that flybay,, i would ask about before going to eBay

Back