EuroVox max remote prob

Johny48

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi
dont know much about these boxs but a friend asked me to have a look at one tonight as he was missing some channels thought it was just a case of doing a scan did the scan then box froze rebooted it via power cable now the remote does not work every time you press a button a message appears on screen audio 1 english audio 2 unknown and i have to reboot again can change channels via the box.
is this fault the remote or is it something else thanks for any help or advice in advance.
cheers johny48
ps
is there any way to test the remote or the sensor in the box.

Last edited:
look through a mobile phone camera lens and press buttons on remote you will see the remote flashing if working ok
alex
there is also a reset button on the main board ,could be the box is locked up with channels ,before doing a full power scan its best to clear data first that wipes off all channels

Last edited:
Hi awsatellites

thanks mate will test the remote tomorrow and have a look for the reset button in the box.

i think he is going to get another box any way hopefully a dbox or dream i know a bit more about them.
cheers johny48

hi
just to let you know fixed the fault was the remote the red button (lang) was stuck in thats why the measage was audio,1 and audio uknown.
cheers johny48

Back