Eurovox EX7000HD+ - Lost Channels

Dick53

Inactive User
Reaction score
I live in the Reading area and have suddenly lost about 20 Channels from my box. The Channels show as being there but when I try to access them all I get is a message saying 'Invalid Data'. I did a Power Scan but still get the same message. The affected Channels are:

E4, E4+1, UKTVStyle, Alibi, Eden, G.O.L.D., Yesterday, Film Four, Film Four +1, Turner Classic Movies, British Eurosport, ESPN America, Arsenal TV, Liverpool FC, MUTV, Racing UK, God Channel, Price Crash TV.

Any advice or assistance would be appreciated.

Has anyone else in the Reading Area suffered similar problems.

I live in the Reading area and have suddenly lost about 20 Channels from my box. The Channels show as being there but when I try to access them all I get is a message saying 'Invalid Data'. I did a Power Scan but still get the same message. The affected Channels are:

E4, E4+1, UKTVStyle, Alibi, Eden, G.O.L.D., Yesterday, Film Four, Film Four +1, Turner Classic Movies, British Eurosport, ESPN America, Arsenal TV, Liverpool FC, MUTV, Racing UK, God Channel, Price Crash TV.

Any advice or assistance would be appreciated.

Has anyone else in the Reading Area suffered similar problems.

Check your "other" channels mate.....BiCS etc.....They have been having a play and just moved channels around....You will need to move the channel up to the position you want it and re-name it :)

I am having same problems in the Luton area. I have Eurovox Max Blue (clone).

At first the screen went blank.
When I did auto-scan the channel name disapeared.
When I did power-scan then all the channels disapeared.

I loaded an old CDF file I had and the channels came back, but the missing channels did'nt.

I think we have 2 options.

1) Latest CDF file with all the channels.
2) Manually adding the channels in.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

i have a Eurovox EX7000HD+ and mine has lost all channels 3 times aday for the last week all i have is radio channels and what a job getting them back i do a deep scan and i have to do it twice before i get them back no idea why its doing this at all any help would be greatfull

i had the same prob with max v.i had to reload the firmware and do a rescan.i tried a channel update but again the channels were missing .so re do the firmware and a rescan:proud:

Write down the frequency of the channels that is missing.

Then delete the chanels that do not work.

Then manually scan the channels using the frequency

Now you should have the missing channels back again.

Hi ,

I have got the same problem but worse as i now just have 1 channel left. deep scan couldn't help. :( please help me.

Back