Eurovox Blue PEAA error - Help Needed!

as007

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello

I downloaded the UFL Blue firmware from this website. I connected the box using the null modem cable to the computer and the box and then clicked on the download button. I then clicked Start and it started to download the firmware to the box. It got to the end and then said Download Failed and then quickly said Download Successful. I then connected my box to the cable feed and started to do a power scan on 6952. It starts to scan and then after a few minutes I get PEAA on the front display and then the box resets. What does PEAA mean and how do I sort it out? When I first got the box a couple of years ago it already had firmware on it and it just worked after doing a scan. It came in a proper Eurovox Blue box so dont think it is a clone but how can I tell if it is without having to take the cover off. I have checked the vent holes and it 12 slots I know its a Blue and not a Red.

If I try and put on a clone safe firmware and the box isnt a clone will it damage the box or would I still be able to put another image on?

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Hi

As you correctly say 12 slots is a blue box as far as wether its a clone or an orig there is a guide somewhere,
I think if you look in the slots to the left from the front you should see some green capacitors which is agood indicator that its an original as welas checking cables and the scart.

Satisfy yourself that it is an original and then just do a reflash as long as you`re sure probably the release on 21/4/08.

I dont know what the peaa error is but if its an original box then a reflash should cure it.

Just in case its a clone I`m sure there is a clone friendly fix in the downloads.

Regards

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I did a reflash and all seems to be working fine now.

Back