Eurovox 1&2 tried and tested fix ???

so smirnoff, i guess by reading between the lines here, theres still not a straight forward flash fix for eurovox 1&2 without buying a new remote control etc, ehh ??? :nopity:

Thank you slasher big help. that worked. Smirnoff rules im on sky sports one its just a black screen but ill give it a few minutes.

so smirnoff, i guess by reading between the lines here, theres still not a straight forward flash fix for eurovox 1&2 without buying a new remote control etc, ehh ??? :nopity:

l cant get the max f/w on the ev2 m8 .l have tried jtag the lot . just wont have to new ufl on it . can get the old max on it but not the newest one

l cant get the max f/w on the ev2 m8 .l have tried jtag the lot . just wont have to new ufl on it . can get the old max on it but not the newest one

ohh not sounding good for the euro 1&2 then without buying a new remote :CRYBABY:

How can i check if ive got the right provider code for liverpool

How can i check if ive got the right provider code for liverpool

your starting to piss me off , this tread is about a fix for ev1/2 and not where to get keys and manually put them in , if you want help ask in the noob section , rant over

Paul

Im sorry im pissing you off im just trying to get my ev1 working but i dont have a clue how to do it so i came here for some help and thankfuly there are still some gentlemen around who have been a great help so far.

mychemfan - PIJ is simply stating that if you require help you would be better asking in the newbies section or starting a new thread rather than hijacking one that is for an entirely different purpose.

you cant post key info on this site. if you download the chatterboxcc toolbar and click on keymaster, zipped folder then ok you will download a file that will contain the info you require.

use the information for your provider and pressing the remote do as follows:-

1. press menu
2. on the next option which appears press ok;
3. move down to second audio language and press 1968 (dont press ok);
4. scroll along the providers using > arrow key until you see your provider.
5. move down and alter the information to match the data you got from chatterbox.
6. once you have matched the correct key data press green button once to save.
7. now exit back to tv - using exit button.

if this doesnt work you are doing something wrong. check the numbers match. if it still doesnt work start a new thread.

hope that helps.

ohh not sounding good for the euro 1&2 then without buying a new remote :CRYBABY:

l have a max control but as l say l can install max f/w on it but the new fixxed one will not go on

Back