Euros 2016 the thread

total embarrasment for the wannabies
I can't even be bothered to say things like "at least we were there" because you will get no argument from me, total shite and an embarrassment to have an England shirt on

We have been poor in many other tournaments but always showed a bit of back bone, this lot just didn't seem to want to know, everyone will blame Woy but he at least gave the youth a chance and they let him down badly

Time for a complete overhaul of not just the squad but the whole England setup

it aint just as simple as that british teams aint learning or progressing to the way forward being learned bye others

- - - Updated - - -

love it welcome to our level like it or not take the non uk players out the rest are pish

I had a gut feel that this was a banana skin for England I'm sure I said it earlier in this thread. You might have had a better chance against Portugal.

what can i say its all gone quiet here

- - - Updated - - -

we welcome nara with a tear

@ fangface as you switched clubs to Man C live with joe hart
although i gather pep will dump him

Joe Hart is another David James, Can be brilliant at times but mostly shite

well as nara can see we are pish & you lot are so much better i wish to nominate for new manager of England to be nara go on take them forward

Page not found - The Courier

This is the second funniest thing ive seen tonight Brilliant :)

scroll down and watch the video

- - - Updated - - -

well as nara can see we are pish & you lot are so much better i wish to nominate for new manager of England to be nara go on take them forward

Could be a problem mate I'm sure @nara is a sweaty sock like us :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@ ianb thought that was nara to be honest lol

Back