Europe to cut power of vacuum cleaners to save energy

miggy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
The cleanliness of Britain's homes is being threatened by European bureaucrats who want to reduce the power of vacuum cleaners in a bid to cut energy use. When are these idiots going to concentrate on something that really matters?. We want more powerful industrial type hoovers not something that resembles a wet fart.

Europe to cut power of vacuum cleaners to save energy - Telegraph

It was also in Todays Daily Mirror wiz. :( so is it old new news? or new old news?. :err:

Then to stop the naysayers quote today's paper ;)

But it just goes to show what the media will drag up to sell papers m8 :(

sucking hell, I just bought a new vacuum.

or was is an old new one :err:

:tongue:

Miggy sometimes I wonder if you spend too much time looking for things to get annoyed about. :)

Why not take a bit of advice from an old hippy and chill out man!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 12
Miggy sometimes I wonder if you spend too much time looking for things to get annoyed about. :)

Why not take a bit of advice from an old hippy and chill out man!

I wasn't aware I was annoying anyone hamba, news is news @wiz if you look at the date at the top of my article you will see it has today's date on it. If it bothers you that much then remove the bloody thread then before I get accused of post clocking as well ffs.

also extended to switching fridge freezers washing machines of as well

Whoa there : mr ed : erm, nobody said you was annoying anyone :)

I want to know if Dysan really DOES suck better ;)

I wasn't aware I was annoying anyone hamba, news is news @wiz if you look at the date at the top of my article you will see it has today's date on it. If it bothers you that much then remove the bloody thread then before I get accused of post clocking as well ffs.

No! I meant getting yourself annoyed not annoying others. :)

Whoa there : mr ed : erm, nobody said you was annoying anyone :)

I want to know if Dysan really DOES suck better ;)

Erm what Mr Dyson does in his spare time is strictly private H, however if you find anything out let me know. ;)

No the e-paper has todays date on it,the article has 12 Sep 2010,

I wasn't trying to wind anybody up m8,I was trying to put you wide before the real wind up artists came along,
but if you are constantly going to get annoyed then I will refrain from posting on your threads in future,sorry

No the e-paper has todays date on it,the article has 12 Sep 2010,

I wasn't trying to wind anybody up m8,I was trying to put you wide before the real wind up artists came along,
but if you are constantly going to get annoyed then I will refrain from posting on your threads in future,sorry

The date of the paper is not the issue wiz, The fact that we/us the general public have to suffer just to save energy. Hoovers have just enough power as it is so reducing this power would redeem the vac useless. Another gimmick to go back to prehistoric times and get the brush out again. 2010 was a long time ago wiz and I have had many sleeps since then. So I apologise if it's old news to some of you. ;)

The date of the paper is not the issue wiz, The fact that we/us the general public have to suffer just to save energy. Hoovers have just enough power as it is so reducing this power would redeem the vac useless. Another gimmick to go back to prehistoric times and get the brush out again. 2010 was a long time ago wiz and I have had many sleeps since then. So I apologise if it's old news to some of you. ;)

The date of the article is the issue m8,

if this is happening now then yes be pissed off,but if this is a regurgitation of an old story then all the paper is trying to do is stir the ordinary Joe soap up into causing some kind of response which will in turn give them more to print and therefore sell more papers,

can you see a pattern emerging??

Back