Sensible Topic Europe’s first purpose-built Asian shopping centre

It's been a pleasure @TheDentistbut it looks like the mods/admin are on the case now so I bid you a good day young sir. Pmpl ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a pleasure @TheDentistbut it looks like the mods/admin are on the case now so I bid you a good day young sir. Pmpl ;)

Pleasure is all mine!
I have grown fond of you and at this moment I have to bid thee farewell. I shall shed one tear and one tear only.
But my daughter has chocolate all over her face and I cannot find my glasses so I think when the other half discovers this I will be crying a river. Good day to you.

@miggy your sailing pretty close to the edge of a fine line here mate. I do hope most of your comments were a bit tongue in cheek ;)

I guess he means that if we are to exclude other cultures then we also have to exclude anything they may bring?

yea i get that lol.

Just think potatoes and tomatoes an odd example in a thread debating the merits of an asian shopping centre in the UK.

yea i get that lol.

Just think potatoes and tomatoes an odd example in a thread debating the merits of an asian shopping centre in the UK.

We are talking about idrob here . His head is full of potatoes and tomatoes ;)

@miggy your sailing pretty close to the edge of a fine line here mate. I do hope most of your comments were a bit tongue in cheek ;)

Of course they were @IANB. If I have offended anybody at all I sincerely apologise. I do love a good thread I can get stuck into though. Sorry @Rat if you think I fooked your thread up in any way. :(

yea i get that lol.

We are talking about idrob here . His head is full of potatoes and tomatoes ;)

I'm worried now as I understood the example he was making lol

What i don't understand is.. at the moment there is plenty of empty shops in our town centres which could easily fill the void.. Too make a segregated shopping centre beggars belief!

If they did take up the empty shops in the town centres there is a chance that they could pick up indigenous trade..

Back