Sensible Topic Europe’s first purpose-built Asian shopping centre

Don’t know mate, I haven’t been there for 30 odd years.

But if we put all foreigners on a desert island then it’s only right that we stop eating their food, and then where would we be when even potatoes and tomatoes are foreign.

only right?

whats yer point?

Last edited:
I guess he means that if we are to exclude other cultures then we also have to exclude anything they may bring?

Yes and what the grandfathers of these people in green street shopping city brought to the UK Changed our World in ways you wouldn’t believe. We owe these Asians more than you think.

And this is the cue for some clever person to respond with a silly remark.

Please remember to attack the post and not the poster.

Or delete the post if you feel it’s not related.

Miggy you are a bit ignorant arent you?

No I am not I say what I see and not walk around in fairyland. This Country is giving in far too easy to there every needs.i do not wish to buy a burka or a sari nor do I wish to be looking at all this tish in British shops. I thank you from Mr Alf Garnet.

No I am not I say what I see and not walk around in fairyland. This Country is giving in far too easy to there every needs.i do not wish to buy a burka or a sari nor do I wish to be looking at all this tish in British shops. I thank you from Mr Alf Garnet.

Neither do I good sir

Where do you reside in this green and pleasant land of ours may I ask?

It would be an honour to share a flaggen of ale and endulge in the atmosphere of your preferred establishment.

The city of Salford!

Dress code?

Pink left trainer I assume and florescent yellow right trainer?
And obviously tracksuit tucked into my rainbow socks and hanging off my firm buttocks?
Although the flat cap is an obvious choice, I'm not sure if I should go with the oversized NFL Jersey or go go with supporting the local minnows and Don the blue of Manchester city? Which do you advise for me to blend in?

It would be an honour to share a flaggen of ale and endulge in the atmosphere of your preferred establishment.

Unfortunately Mr Dentist where I live the atmosphere is just as shite as everywhere else. I suppose in a way you would not benefit very much from travelling all the way from London just to visit my humble abode good sir. The question now is how these people have worked there way up from a humble corner shop to there own shopping centre is it not?.

Unfortunately Mr Dentist where I live the atmosphere is just as shite as everywhere else. I suppose in a way you would not benefit very much from travelling all the way from London just to visit my humble abode good sir. The question now is how these people have worked there way up from a humble corner shop to there own shopping centre is it not?.

And quite right you are. How do THESE insolent people who do not belong here do it? Your guess is as good as mine.
Ever since the 50's I reckon they have been planning this take over. Some might say hard work and perseverance but that's absurd.
I think we should take it away, stick them back in their corner shops and top their wages up with a little bit of benefit. Better still let's put them on a plane back to where they came from.

I'll donate towards the flight. Rid us of their colourful culture and that brown muck that burns your arse everytime you eat it after that flaggen of ale.. Curry I think it's called. How about it? Would you donate towards getting rid of them all?

lol @ this thread, come on guys it a fooking shopping centre lol

@ Mr Dentist I'd have a beer with you any time, if all were like you there would be no problems :)

And quite right you are. How do THESE insolent people who do not belong here do it? Your guess is as good as mine.
Ever since the 50's I reckon they have been planning this take over. Some might say hard work and perseverance but that's absurd.
I think we should take it away, stick them back in their corner shops and top their wages up with a little bit of benefit. Better still let's put them on a plane back to where they came from.

I'll donate towards the flight. Rid us of their colourful culture and that brown muck that burns your arse everytime you eat it after that flaggen of ale.. Curry I think it's called. How about it? Would you donate towards getting rid of them all?
Now your talking in my language fella. I wouldn't go to the extent of getting rid of them all though. Mr Patel at our corner shop is one of the good guys so we will need to plan your idea out very carefully indeed.So let's keep them at the corner shops for now and leave the big shops to the good old British folk.

I have heard of these huge places you call 'Shopping Centres'. I gaze with awe for verily our single shop is overshadowed although I have heard there are other shops around but they are across the border...

...a distance of many miles.

;)

I think @Rats point is why have a separate shopping centre, why can't all the Asian,or any culture, shops be included in your run of the mill bog standard shopping centre

Thank You :) I thought I made it clear enough in the opening post lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard of these huge places you call 'Shopping Centres'. I gaze with awe for verily our single shop is overshadowed although I have heard there are other shops around but they are across the border...

...a distance of many miles.

;)

Fear not ye H flying carpets from far off lands could take you to great places to see these great shopping centres.

Behold! Our shoppe!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back