err2

blanno

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi can anybody advise me I have a Pace Di4001 in a pure area and as soon as I switch on it displays err 2 would be grateful for any help.
Blanno

thanks I already had that It says err2 no longer used but my box is giving that responce I was wondering if anybody had a fix I have searched but have found nothing thanks for you input.
Err 2 is caused by the simm panel at the front of the box being either missing, making a poor connection or being faulty. If the panel is present try removing it and cleaning the socket and the board contacts.

Chookey

Also try wedging some cardboard to push the card forward. This normally solves the problem for me.

if you have any change the simm and maybe reflow the atmels too pushing down and fowards on the simm wile the box boot,s also works

just a thought when you switched ur stb on did it scroll through numbers then show err2 if so it might be taking update if led is not working correctly it might be err5 then it should go to lait i think have you tried just leaving it a while

It just goes straight to err2 I'll have a look at the card as suggested thanks for all the input .

as already said clean the sim board and the socket it sits it, an old toothbrush is great for this.

Yep cleaned the sim worked a treat thanks to all for your input and help

Back