Ephedrine & Caffeine?

yottabit

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi there, got some "ATOM" pills that are Ephedrine. Just wondering if taking Ephedrine & Caffeine would be a good idea to give me that up lifting feeling and the feeling that i would enjoy a workout more. Any ideas?

f u c k me yes. I take it pre workout and before I play football. The ephedrine is a bronchal dialator which will open up the airwars allowing more oxegen into the system plus it gives you a wired feeling a similar sensation to taking speed. The caffine isnt really needed to accelrate the high but both together act as a good fat burner and pre workout stimulant. Ive played some of my best games of football using this stack and also had some of the best workouts. However the downside, as there always is one. Your cock will shrink as if its a freezing day and you are naked, when you start to come down from the high you will get very very depressed and some alarming thoughts will enter your head. If you are already on anti depressants or mood altering prescription medicine I would be very very careful as overuse of this stack can cause mood problems.

also worth noting basically ephedrine = speed and in pure tablets it isnt legal in the uk believe me lol weight loss pills my arse (more commonly used as), also with tablets like that you need to use them as it says on the bottle basically a lot of people tend to drop 2-3 then go the gym or football your supposed to build up to the amount personally i wouldn't bother all though they do work again like speed and im pretty sure if you need to piss test for work etc it will show as amphetamine, its upto you mate but i would read up first.

Thanks guys!

think i will try them for a bit and see how it goes, looking to bulk up not loose weight but need that extra kick that caffeine alone does not give me anymore.

hi mate, usually take pro plus. was told these tabs have speed in them, gunna try and see how it goes

I used to use ephedrine in weight loss tabs back in the days bfore they were made illegal (Xenadrine). Never really noticed a difference in 'wiredness'

It's definitely nothing like 'speed'.

I used to use them in a stack, recommended by the meatheads at the gym i went to, but didnt notice anything more than heart palpitations on real heavy work days.

You'll definitely not 'bulk up' on them.

I used to use ephedrine in weight loss tabs back in the days bfore they were made illegal (Xenadrine). Never really noticed a difference in 'wiredness'

I used to use them in a stack, recommended by the meatheads at the gym i went to, but didnt notice anything more than heart palpitations on real heavy work days.

Thanks for info mate. Just had 3 before a workout and i was buzzing of it, less time inbetween reps etc. Not sure if im going to keep taking it if its going to prevent me bulking up. I did read you will keep your muscle mass on it but lose fat.

Not being rude mate but Im afraid your a bit off the mark. Xenadrine was a proprietary blend fat burner which if memory serves me correct is still available today. The word proprietary will give you a clue as that is clever language for not having a lot of anything in the actual product. It may well have had some ephedrine but probably very little and not enough to give you the buzz.

As for your opion that its nothing like speed, well there again you might want to read up a bit more (im not patronising ya mate soz if it comes across that way). Ephedrine Hydrochloride has a very similar chemical structure to amphetamine and methamphetamine. This is why when taken in the correct form the high is very similar to that of speed.

As for the statement about bulking up, totally correct. yottabit you wont get muscle gains using this chap its for getting ripped on not getting bigger.

Im not blowing me own trumpet here but Im a former british bodybuilding champion and participated in the sport for over 15 years, then went back to football LOL. Im also a qualified fitness instructor so Im pretty conversant on the subject.

The only way to get lean muscle bulk is by having the correct diet and keeping things simple. Using the big mass building exercises like deadlifts, squats and bench press are what
get you big and along with a high protein diet you can achieve good results. If you want to go that step further then obviously you have to start to look at things like anabolic steroids and growth hormone but I wouldnt advise any use of those things unless you are totally dedicated to a particular sport and prepared to part with a lot of money. Also note that you must be physically fit to use them, one of the side effects of using gear for prelonged periods is enlargment of the inner organs like the heart. If you use anobolic steroids you must only use them for short cycle periods followed by what is know as PCT post cycle theorpy using hormones like HCG clomid and tamoxifine, these help you kick back in your own natural testosterone level.

Just a little advice mate hope it helps.

wow thanks for all of that prag!

must admit it was like speed imo. Have took steroids in the past but it was a useless dbol only cycle with no gains due to my diet but i did feel stronger.

Going to still go for putting muscle mass on and then keeping it and having a ripped look hopefully

I have seen lads in prison put massive weight on in a few month by simply eating loads of chicken potatos pasta etc and doing simple free weight exercises, drinking plenty water and stuffing porridge oats down there neck, the just eat what ever the get the hands on goto gym sleep eat gym sleep eat sleep.

Last edited:
Not being rude mate but Im afraid your a bit off the mark. Xenadrine was a proprietary blend fat burner which if memory serves me correct is still available today. The word proprietary will give you a clue as that is clever language for not having a lot of anything in the actual product. It may well have had some ephedrine but probably very little and not enough to give you the buzz.

As for your opion that its nothing like speed, well there again you might want to read up a bit more (im not patronising ya mate soz if it comes across that way). Ephedrine Hydrochloride has a very similar chemical structure to amphetamine and methamphetamine. This is why when taken in the correct form the high is very similar to that of speed.

As for the statement about bulking up, totally correct. yottabit you wont get muscle gains using this chap its for getting ripped on not getting bigger.

In the early days Xenadrine were ephedra based (no longer allowed in this country, so they dont produce them here any more)

And i know that ephedrine and Phet are only one molecule different, but the physical effects (for me anyway) were nothing like each other.

I'm guessing this has more to do with the amount taken than anything?

In the early days Xenadrine were ephedra based (no longer allowed in this country, so they dont produce them here any more)

And i know that ephedrine and Phet are only one molecule different, but the physical effects (for me anyway) were nothing like each other.

I'm guessing this has more to do with the amount taken than anything?

Yeah you are right as I stated in my previous post xenadrine was a proprietary blend. This basically means they only have to have a very small amount of whatever they state is in the product. You will notice a lot of supplements on the market now also have this notice on them its a bloody big rip off. if you type proprietary blend into youtube you will find a number of documentries discussing proprietary blends and the big supplement rip off.

I have seen lads in prison put massive weight on in a few month by simply eating loads of chicken potatos pasta etc and doing simple free weight exercises, drinking plenty water and stuffing porridge oats down there neck, the just eat what ever the get the hands on goto gym sleep eat gym sleep eat sleep.

That's the key, mate. It can't be stressed enought that a high-protein diet is essential to muscle growth. Potatoes, pasta, and oats are good too for those who are bulking, maybe not so for guys wanting to cut and/or lose bodyt fat. I know several lads who have gained considerable muscle mass whilst simultaneously losing body-fat by utilising a high-protein, low carb (keto) diet. Water is very important too!
To the original poster: bin the pro plus and replace with 200mg caffeine tablets.

That's the key, mate. It can't be stressed enought that a high-protein diet is essential to muscle growth. Potatoes, pasta, and oats are good too for those who are bulking, maybe not so for guys wanting to cut and/or lose bodyt fat. I know several lads who have gained considerable muscle mass whilst simultaneously losing body-fat by utilising a high-protein, low carb (keto) diet. Water is very important too!
To the original poster: bin the pro plus and replace with 200mg caffeine tablets.

Hi mate, got some jack3d ordered , it looks the business!

Back