Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EPG for Rats International Bouquets

Opentv isnt on it theres others in the list when you goto config page but no opentv unless its been removed.

It must of been then mate
It was on the 8th/10th images I'm sure I tried it again to see if it had improved

Tbh makes sense to remove it if it don't work on it :)

Sent from my iPhone

Managed to get cross epg and opentv on screen but just seems to take forever and gives up. Not sure how it works or if sources need updating but tried saving to internal, usb and hdd each time it didnt give me full listings like my DUO does with the same config.

There must be some reason behind it but what im not sure, as its the exact same channel list, broadband connection, settings are same, save location same. Thats enough for today I think lol let someone else give it a go.

Found a quote which might explain it

pheonix
24-03-12, 05:41
CrossEPG it self may just be a plugin but andy has put a lot of work into customizing the whole EPG setup and experience within the ViX image, you would be hard pressed to find a better EPG both function wise and as user friendly as you get in ViX.

Last edited:
Bally dont waste too much time on this pal as it dont work on the Twin as yet trust me ;)

Doesnt work yet but it will soon hopefully... Now that I have it set on my DUO I hope it carries on working and doesnt crash at 4am when it set to download.

why should it crash mate ? dose opentv crash on duos ?

I hope its fixed on the twin soon too :) like I said though mate I told TM about it not working back last October to be told it works for them :err: to then find out they was using rytec not open lol
but as long as it has a working epg :)

Probably not using it right I will try again. Deleted all traces of epg.dat and restarted so all epg is blank will now try getting using opentv

Pls how do a delete all epg data so i could set it up afresh?
I've really mixed everything up,from rytec to opentv.My usb could be compounded with different epg sources as i go from one provider to another each time i notice that epg is not populated..currently using opentv.
Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Back