EPG / EpgRefresh

ty1012ler

Inactive User
Reaction score
Has any one had any sucess with either of these, I bought my box two weeks ago and fought it for 10 days before buying another because I eventually realised the first box had a faulty cable tuner. I have now got the second box running very well on both sat and cable but the epg is not working correctly the cable epg is ok using epgrefresh but no sat channels, Crossepg takes a very long time to finish but the epg is incomplete, this seems to be the last battle I need to fight but I am loosing, any help will be received with gratitude.

What image are you using? If it's openatv 5, I had the same problems and was unable to resolve them (it also seems others had the same issues).

I used the latest OpenATV 5.0 build a couple of days ago not on a Zgemma but on a similar combo receiver and both the Rytec Cable source of crossepg worked fine as well as the 28.2° east option in the OpenTV section

Eureka I have a 32 gb stick in the back usb port and I formated it with the box and created a swop file of 512 mb set crossepg running after about 15 mins it was still running but seemed to be working as it should, off to bed I went next morning the epg on both cable and sat was fully populated, I will have it run overnight in future so fingers crossed it is now working, the only difference is the creation of the swop file.

Back