Envision Digital set Top box

Dhoom2

Inactive User
Reaction score
any one have tut for this box. i have bought from my friend but i need inload the bin file and also i dont have the tut so i can follow it up.

can any 1 knows how i to go further on the box. thank you

any one have tut for this box. i have bought from my friend but i need inload the bin file and also i dont have the tut so i can follow it up.

can any 1 knows how i to go further on the box. thank you
From what ive read m8 it uses the same images as the dream 500c. Not tried it though. There is plenty info on the 500c and there are a few images on here m8.

It is indeed a dreambox 500C clone and will run any of the images intended for the 500C without problem.

i am tried to flash new image and followed clone but at the back on envision is only serial port and no the ethenet. i am connect with com1 one but it not connected on universal dreamup software. any2 have any idea what am supose to do.

Actually it might not be.

There are 2 boxes

Envision Cable Box - This was renamed to D-Digital.

Envision 500S/C - This are clones of Dreamboxes.

i am tried to flash new image and followed clone but at the back on envision is only serial port and no the ethenet. i am connect with com1 one but it not connected on universal dreamup software. any2 have any idea what am supose to do.

hmm, maybe Hackmax has hit the nail on the head !

The Envision 500C dreambox clone should definately have an ethernet port on the back. If it doesn't then its not a 500C clone !

i am connecting on dreamup but when i click on connect it say connection prapared, now switch on the drembox. i leaved 20 min but nothing is happed.

Maybe it's not the same as the dreambox afterall.

I would contact the seller and see what he has to say.

Back