entitlements run out tomorrow

just for info, in, var>tuxbox>config I have enigma, mv, tuxtxt, oscam.conf, oscam.server, oscam.srvid, oscam user, oscam.user.bak

those cfgs are for oscam cccam mate

thought thats what your setup was

Why not use Oscam on its own, your cccam clients will still connect as usual that's what I'm using didn't have to change any of my clients configs, there's even a handy cccam to Oscam file conversion tool knocking about that writes the configs for you just copy n paste into oscam.user

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hi @alimac, originally and for years I had CCcam on the server and the clients, I recently changed the server to oscam but left the clients the same and am struggling to get updates

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not use Oscam on its own, your cccam clients will still connect as usual that's what I'm using didn't have to change any of my clients configs, there's even a handy cccam to Oscam file conversion tool knocking about that writes the configs for you just copy n paste into oscam.user

That's what I did mate

He is using oscam on its own m8
@parker13 could you switch back to CCcam just temporary to get your update i.e. do you still have all your old cfgs?

I must've misread it, thought he was using oscam to read card and cccam to share

I do have a 500 with the old configs on, set oscam up on a spare 500, so can update that way but would love to figure this out, missed the fight as I came home from a wedding in the sixth round and it hadn't updated, tried with cccam but I guess it was too late,however I was a little pissed, my basics are, on a curry night, many years ago, a chap came in the pub offering virgin boxes for two hundred and twenty that could get all the channels, a lot of us went for it, before long the channels went off and had to give the cards back to this chap to get them re-programmed, a week turn around........and a tenner, as we all know the keys rolled weekly, then daily, so I sat down and with help figured out how to write a funcard then figured out auto updating, I guess my point is this interests me and I want to sus it out, LOL

We have established you are not using a sat feed in the receiver with card. Let us call this "Card holder"

1. How many cams do you want to use in "card holder"
2. How many "card updaters" will you have and are tehy in your four walls?

Just sky cam, two updaters within my walls

I do have a 500 with the old configs on, set oscam up on a spare 500, so can update that way but would love to figure this out, missed the fight as I came home from a wedding in the sixth round and it hadn't updated, tried with cccam but I guess it was too late,however I was a little pissed, my basics are, on a curry night, many years ago, a chap came in the pub offering virgin boxes for two hundred and twenty that could get all the channels, a lot of us went for it, before long the channels went off and had to give the cards back to this chap to get them re-programmed, a week turn around........and a tenner, as we all know the keys rolled weekly, then daily, so I sat down and with help figured out how to write a funcard then figured out auto updating, I guess my point is this interests me and I want to sus it out, LOL

Understand that completely m8, but get your update first if it's close :)

Sent from my 1080P-N003 using Tapatalk

I don't know how to help you man but do stick with it, it has to be a config issue and your on the right forum... For what it's worth I have a dm500 clone that I use as both my server and viewing box with around 10 clients mixed between LAN and wan running oscam only r9691 with all clients connecting via cccam and its great, hang In there ;)

still think you should use oscam cccam if your struggling mate easier setup

with those cfgs i sent you just edit your details & good to go

still think you should use oscam cccam if your struggling mate easier setup

with those cfgs i sent you just edit your details & good to go

Ok mate, so edit and replace conf, server and user in var>tuxbox>config, and edit CCcam CFG and add that to the same ?

yes mate just edit

CCcam cfg goes to var/etc

In CCcam cfg, I take it the usual name is root and password dreambox, unless changed with telnet, , what do I put for dev/sci0 ** ** ** * ?

make user /pass anything you want

dev/sci0 just leave it box key not needed

@alimac ,about to try and swap over to your files but I wondered about the client files in user, I originally converted them from CCCam to oscam with CCcam converter 1.2 and they now look like this,

[account]
user = home
pwd = new
group = 1
cccmaxhops = 5
cccreshare = 0

Do I simply copy them over to your user fileas thet are or use the original CCCam user line ?

@alimac ,about to try and swap over to your files but I wondered about the client files in user, I originally converted them from CCCam to oscam with CCcam converter 1.2 and they now look like this,

[account]
user = home
pwd = new
group = 1
cccmaxhops = 5
cccreshare = 0

Do I simply copy them over to your user file as they are or use the original CCCam user line ?

Back