entitlements run out tomorrow

to be honest mate not sure personally never used those converters

i always build cfgs manually

think it will be fine

@alimac , just done the switch over as it were and all seems well, I take it I can delete the DVBAPI settings from user, also do I still need theses settings in user?,

[account]
user = root
description = for local mgcamd or DVBAPI
pwd = dreamboxdisabled = 0
uniq = 1
group = 1
au = sly-uk
caid = 0963:000000
#
[account]
user = root
pwd = dreambox
monlevel = 0
uniq = 0
group = 1
au = 1

Last edited by a moderator:
@alimac , just done the switch over as it were and all seems well, I take it I can delete the DVBAPI settings from user, also do I still need theses settings in user?,
[account]
user = ********
pwd = ********
monlevel = 0
uniq = 0
group = 1
au = 1

any client with(newcamd CCcam)can be used with the above settings

Freezing a lot, could it be because I still have extra settings that I no longer need ? @alimac ?

what extra settings do you have ?

how often does it freeze/glitch ?

[account]
user = root
uniq = 1
group = 1
au = sly-uk
#
[account]
user = root
pwd = dreambox
monlevel = 0
uniq = 0
group = 1
au = 1
#

Do I still need these settings mate ?

wont cause your freezing issue mate

can leave it

those cfgs are set for using oscam/CCcam

so no need for dvbapi

Many thanks @alimac , have removed dvbapi and [account]
user = root
uniq = 1
group = 1
au = sly-uk

and disabled newcamd lines

I know I'm a pain, I went online last weekend to sky and activated 3D as I was entitled to it free, Hate to say it but it's still showing as scrambled, any thoughts ?

maybe a ppv film on mate

edit just checked its working here

Back again with an update, I was using svn 9691 but recently have been getting freezing on rte1 only, after reading through various posts on the web I found out that this happens on versions of OScam newer than 8745 so I replaced my 9691 binary for the 8745 one and all seems to be well. Just thought I'd let ye know about this issue.

just watch you still get updates with that version

I disabled emm blocking and it wrote global emm's to card immediately so I assume it should be ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I disabled emm blocking and it wrote global emm's to card immediately so I assume it should be ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The problem was not for all EMM's but for Unique EMM's only if i remeber correctly

When you helped to get me up and running, i wasnt receiving any emms at all until i changed from the version I was using at the time to 9691, after changing that time i got global emms straight away so thats why I asdsumed it would be ok now, I'l take note of the expiry dates and keep track of the time.

Actually bud, just checked there and I have received 1 unique emm so looks good..

@alimac I'm using your oscam/Cccam files with r9691 but my entitlements run out in 8 days, should I be worried, should a client be set to AU?,

have a trusted as au mate

8 days is getting bit tight though

Back