entitlements run out tomorrow

Oh yes they were ;)

22nd my Sky Premiere stopped mate, it wasn't clearing via my card though, so your right, somebody somewhere must have avoided the cull though as it definitely cleared HD up until then (I have more than a couple of lines ;) as for the others, I don't think Ive ever watched any lol so wouldn't know.

lost now

so you have card ?

or using lines?

Just a quick question, since I have updated my config and the dvbapi settings I am getting invalid caid responses from my euro lines, if i switch to cccam all clears fine, to add my my unsubbed UK channels ie BT sport clear fine using the same lines. What have I done this time :Mad2:

Well, using r6961 now but still not updating, missed the boxing last weekend as a result, also r6961 seems to freeze quite often.

Well, using r6961 now but still not updating, missed the boxing last weekend as a result, also r6961 seems to freeze quite often.
@alimac are you running oscam/cccam or pure oscam?

Only asking as yours seems to be consistent with its updates :)

Sent from my 1080P-N003 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be something to do with configs as mine never freezes and updates spot on, I ordered the fight last week and it updated within seconds. What equipment have you got it running on mine is a clone dm500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

@ wiz

running oscam/cccam mate

said it before

if configs are ok no reason for update failure

but no one should let entitlements run down till last few days

should be roughly six weeks minimum in front so plenty of time to check configs etc

current set up is eagle box running oscam r9486 CCcam 2.1.3

Like I said I'm using dm500 clone and oscam r9691 only. No need for cccam never miss an update really happy with it

never an issue for me either

updates with oscam only also with oscam cccam what is my preferred setup as its easier for the hobby lol

just stating as before its most probable a config issue with failed updates

only missed 1 update in past 7 years

happy days

Like I said I'm using dm500 clone and oscam r9691 only. No need for cccam never miss an update really happy with it

Hmm I thought this whole thread started with you only switching to oscam?

So you havent really been using it long enough to say, definitively,that you have never missed an update :)

never an issue for me either

updates with oscam only also with oscam cccam what is my preferred setup as its easier for the hobby lol

just stating as before its most probable a config issue with failed updates

only missed 1 update in past 7 years

happy days

But you have looked at several configs m8,mainly oscam only, and not seen any discrepancies,so how do you explain that?

Yep that's right, 3 boxes with various 0963 cards, updated sub package, took update, booked fight, took update and entitlements updated on all cards, like I said never missed an update ;)

Yep that's right, 3 boxes with various 0963 cards, updated sub package, took update, booked fight, took update and entitlements updated on all cards, like I said never missed an update ;)

Smart arse lol :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

same here i thought you had just switched to oscam from cccam

ohh well never mind lol

I have only about a month but as described any update it should have got it did do so is obviously working 100% multiply that over 3 servers/cards on my LAN all using same configs and I'd call it a success lol

Well, I'm confused, I've posted my configs and made recommended changes but still not updating,

Back