Enigma2 box TSmedia and KodiDirect Plugins help needed

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have bought a Zgemma H1 combo E2 box and I've set it up but I'm all new to the TSMedia and KodiDirect plugins. I have installed them both but I cant get things running proper.

I can't get any movies to work like icefilms and I was wondering can you stream 3pm KO's with KodiDirect ? , are there any simple tips-tricks I can do ?

I have bought a Zgemma H1 combo E2 box and I've set it up but I'm all new to the TSMedia and KodiDirect plugins. I have installed them both but I cant get things running proper.

I can't get any movies to work like icefilms and I was wondering can you stream 3pm KO's with KodiDirect ? , are there any simple tips-tricks I can do ?

Remove your old Tsmedia and ftp this over

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/dre...17385-download-tsmedia-8-6-a.html#post2496257

It has all the proxy files added to get around uk censorship

In tsmedia click tools unless you have 8.6 then movies series 1channel install : IPTV vdubt25 install for live sports and TV look for how to configure 1channel in streaming section you might like genisis + Phoenix for movies

Click desktop then yellow for tools then addons

ah right thanks for that , I'll have a go later

as soon as I select green then "true" say for channel 1 movies it crashes my box

that is the one I have installed select desktop press yellow addons down until you find the addons for live tv sport ect vdubt25 for movies genisis and/or pheonix then press ok then green execute exit when finished

I forgot to say I don't have xbmc installed just tsmedia

that is the one I have installed select desktop press yellow addons down until you find the addons for live tv sport ect vdubt25 for movies genisis and/or pheonix then press ok then green execute exit when finished

Got the movies working OK, thanks all,

as for footy ? addons>sport . . . is there any particular one I should install ? there's quite a few in there

Got the movies working OK, thanks all,

as for footy ? addons>sport . . . is there any particular one I should install ? there's quite a few in there

install vdubt25 it does it all

@edogg I finally got around to installing vdubt25, and it works well, there is one small niggle on My tv
when I try to watch the ace sports streams they show in 4:3 instead of 16:9. Now I know You don't really watch sports, but just wondered if there is a setting I can change to fix this, I've checked the acestream engine program but can't find anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine has updated and keeps crashing so I can't check but I have my solo2 set to just scale for 4:3 and it displayed full screen

I have re-installed tsmedia and now I forget how I got ace stream to work on my solo2 the streams never start what else do I need to install I think I need to change the serverIp in sopcast and ace stream

Last edited:
Please can you explain this step in more detail. I have filezilla and can connect to my box but do not understand the file structure or how to remove the old TS media and replace it. Any extra help on getting phoenix would be appreciated.

Wont work now these applied in april 2015

Back