English Defence League

Status
Not open for further replies.
its got nothing to do with "lesser" people, infact that comment initself is inflamatory. race and creed has nothing to do with this its all about being straight up with the facts and trying to live as 1 country. not 2, the muslim way of life and all the special benifits that brings and the kuffar way of life.

we are at that point already. there is ZERO comunity cohession between muslims and kuffar. am i wrong to want something different? i dont want to be in 20 years time in a country that resembles that gaza strip.

from muslims pulling there kids out of school because the state is forced to ensure a multicultural socity with differnt faith centre visits, to muslim only swimming days. it is a self imposed segrigation

but ask yourself why do they do this??? and the answer becomes all to apparent

these convo's can get a bit tit for tat but i wont have people telling me black is white when i know different.

Yeah, righto!

I'm with you mate, we all coloured fooks when all comes to all, PEACE brothers!!!!

but shouldnt ppl who r a guest in this country live like they belong ?????
instead of taking ppl's human rights ??? not even going to say womans rights ;-).av tried to pussy foot round this its deffo not colour or creed imagen us going to certain places in the world lol and trying to change there laws.. we'd end up looking at r arse from the sand lol moral of tis storie dont like it move on

instead of taking ppl's human rights ??? not even going to say womans rights ;-).av tried to pussy foot round this its deffo not colour or creed imagen us going to certain places in the world lol and trying to change there laws.. we'd end up looking at r arse from the sand lol moral of tis storie dont like it move on

how are they guests in this country if they are born here and hold a british passport?

Women have got rights, not on my watch kidda, lol

ive said radical islam and moderate islam are very hard to tell apart for muslims never mind us kuffar. and as most muslims will tell you there is only 1 islam

A LARGE MAJORITY of Muslims will tell you that they do not agree with the Muslim extremists, just like a majority of English people will tell you that they do not agree with English extremists.

There is a lot of racial stereotyping going on here.

Of course the media do not help the situation with their shitty reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back