Status
Not open for further replies.

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who are these idiots??
In Nuneaton today the Fusiliers were granted the freedom of the Borough. The regiment marched through the town and had a great turnout from locals who clapped, cheered and waved the Union Jack.

Soon afterwards a Police helicopter was overhead my neighbourhood which is predominately Asian, I am white British and get on with most of my neighbours.

The EDL were holed up in a pub just round the corner from me. The Police were making preparations to move them to the train station, apparently they had travelled from the Stoke area.

Why do they have to ruin what was a good day. I took some film of the scenes until a policeman asked me to stop. My thumb gets' in the way sometimes due to being jostled and the fact I had just returned from the pub but it will give you an idea of the mood.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxZ4u8Ul59g

english defence league is not about racism

it is about keeping this countries identity and to speak out about race hate

come to birmingham and see what happens when the EDL march - i saw asians beating up white women who were just walking back from the city centre

i find it very strange that on one side of the coin you can tolerate our british soldiers being mocked by certain people when they carried back cin coffins - also when the union jack flag is burnt in london

but when we speak about what we believe to be right and is ignorantly aimed at what is classed ethnic minorities then we are considered racist

and your complete ignorance as to what this country stands for further more supports my comments as to why it is oki for ethnics to march for something they believe in but it is not oki for english people to do the same

come to birmingham and see what happens when the EDL march - i saw asians beating up white women who were just walking back from the city centre

i find it very strange that on one side of the coin you can tolerate our british soldiers being mocked by certain people when they carried back cin coffins - also when the union jack flag is burnt in london

but when we speak about what we believe to be right and is ignorantly aimed at what is classed ethnic minorities then we are considered racist

and your complete ignorance as to what this country stands for further more supports my comments as to why it is oki for ethnics to march for something they believe in but it is not oki for english people to do the same

whilst i donot agree with the way the EDL is run , to me the majority are just footy hooligans lookin for a bit of trouble, but i agree with what they stand for. If they where to clean up there act a bit and get some people with brains running them they might stand a chance. Its like the bnp, i voted BNP becuase alot of what the stand for i believe in, not all, but more than any of the other partys where spouting, but jesus half of them a just thick who run it.

honestly if you want a good laugh just watch BNP wives, its cringeworthy, how the hell they expect to be taken seriously i dont know..

the edl are a bunch of nazi's pathetic scum, full of scally football hooligans who have got nothing better to do.....! they go to these marches/demo etc causing racial tension between communities... the group itself was set up/founded by an ex bnp member so that says it all!

Don't know why you think I tolerate our soldiers being killed. Where did that come from????????

These asshole EDL weren't here marching, they were here to cause trouble. The reason I know all this is cos I was there. They were smoking outside the boozer taunting the asians as they walked by.
Sorry if you disagree with what I have written but I have just reported the truth.

Don't know why you think I tolerate our soldiers being killed. Where did that come from????????

These asshole EDL weren't here marching, they were here to cause trouble. The reason I know all this is cos I was there. They were smoking outside the boozer taunting the asians as they walked by.
Sorry if you disagree with what I have written but I have just reported the truth.

thats the issue m8... they say they are 'peacefully' protesting against militant islam but they go their looking for a ruck and to cause trouble.. they get their arses kicked and twatted and then complain bout it... wtf do they expect? for the muslim community to stand there n get abused and get battered!?!? the sooner the english defence league are off our streets the better!

Last edited:
the edl are a bunch of nazi's pathetic scum, full of scally football hooligans who have got nothing better to do.....! they go to these marches/demo etc causing racial tension between communities... the group itself was set up/founded by an ex bnp member so that says it all!

Surely you mean the UAF ?

Nice comment there, could even be taken as racist.

hmmmmm... and how exactly!? i feel they're causing racial tensions in the cities/towns where they're holding marches/demo's... their chants are vile and disgusting, islamophobic, threatening etc... im against racism and discrimination of all kinds and do not like the way they go on about their business... they say they are against radical islam and extremism but im 99% convinced that they're against islam as a whole and their marches/demo's prove this!

Last edited:
well simply in my opinion it sounds like a racist comment, if i walked down the street or posted in this forum, muslim, indian, pakistani dickheads (league) Im pretty sure i would have some harsh comments, possibly arrest (street) coming my way. I understand what you mean about the EDL as it currently stands but maybe you should edit your comments as others on here may find it offensive. I cant tell you are pretty worked up over the EDL from your comments, but just because they cause racial tensions doesnt give free rain to make a comment like that. You say nothing about the people who burn english flags and shout vile abuse when soldiers come home to be buried, surely they are worthy of your comments, instead of english d#ckheads , why not just say all extremist tw@ts as thats what they all are.

Last edited:
for the muslim community to stand there n get abused and get battered!?!? the sooner the english d*ckheads league are off our streets the better!
could say the same for radical muslims .calling dead troops murder's and placards saying.kill the rest of the troops wtf ..so in my eye's there all as bad as each other !!!!

well simply in my opinion it sounds like a racist comment, if walked down the street or posted in this forimand shouted muslim, indian, pakistani dickheads (league) Im pretty sure i would have some harsh comments, possibly arrest (street) coming my way. I understand what you mean about the EDL as it currently stands but maybe you should edit your comments as others on here may find it offensive.

thats fine m8, i've edited my comment as i can hw some might take... didnt write them to offend anyone... im totally against the edl & still doesnt change how i feel about them though...

this a free country i and you can do anything we like ie
hold marches/meetings sing/chant songs etc
i have seen nothing that the EDL have done that any other groups has not done,
ive seen worse..ie burning the union jack sayin they are going to kill/bomb england rape women and kids and they live in this country...i mean wtf.

we need a group/org to surrport/voice for us brits cos no one else will.
if it werent EDL it will be someone else.

and may i add im a forenier in this country.

in essence i do support the EDL , its just a shame that even to me they look like a bunch of footy hooligans, who, finding hooliganism isnt in vogue anymore have found another outlet for there anger, if it had more commonsense at the helm, alot more people would support it, its the same with the BNP , some of there views are completely outthere and i struggle to see how alot of people can take them seriously......

honestly, bnp wives, you`ll laugh your cockles off.

we need a group/org to surrport/voice for us brits cos no one else will.
if it werent EDL it will be someone else.

and may i add im a forenier in this country.

they don't speak for us brits, they are the English defence league not British.

as far as I can see they are just another hate group and bring nothing constructive. Behaviour breeds behaviour, hate breeds hate.

thebigman

I dont usually comment on race issues but if you hate a man coz of the colour of his skin then get a life, long rule inter-racial, love thy neighbour!!!!

Muskrat

This site gets worse.. why is everyone so biast about peoples views?? if someone is racist, leave them the fcuk alone.. You never hear anyone calling someone for interbreeding..

Anyway anyone ever thought that the EDL may of been there in their support for the solders??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back