Encryption - 64 million dollar question!

linslademan

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have heard through the grapevine that Virmin media will be updating encryption same as s-y uk have done recently to stop cardsharing etc...
Anyone else heard anything?

all down to cost vs losses at the moment I wouldn't say vermin are losing to much out of cs . sky where losing lots more due to the flood of stuff on egay
when vermin loses that much it will change

I have heard through the grapevine that Virmin media will be updating encryption same as s-y uk have done recently to stop cardsharing etc...
Anyone else heard anything?
Who's grapevine will this be ? my aunt fanny's uncle's mum's sister's cousin who works in the cafe at virmin knows a guy who fixes thier vans said that ......................................

Do you not mean your thinking of buying a box but your wondering how long will it last ? 64 million dollar question answered for free

sure would be easy enough for them to do it

sid limit or hard pairing

Who's grapevine will this be ? my aunt fanny's uncle's mum's sister's cousin who works in the cafe at virmin knows a guy who fixes thier vans said that ......................................

Do you not mean your thinking of buying a box but your wondering how long will it last ? 64 million dollar question answered for free

Ouch, that hurt!
Don't recall any malice or innuendo in my original post so why all the sarcasm?

Probably due to the fact that your initial question relates to every single Encryption and provider out there and the answer is simple no one knows only the people in charge, So you can either take a punt and watch it while it lasts or get an official subscription at least with the latter you have no fear of it ever going off.

Ok digi247, thanks for your courteous and honest response:thumbsup:

Well if you already know through your "source" then why ask ? as you can tell I'm not a lover of the old hypothetical question. And as digi247 correctly stated , the only people who know are the people in charge.

So when your going on your next balloon ride with your grey bearded source do us all a favor please and ask him when's it changing ?

Well if you already know through your "source" then why ask ? as you can tell I'm not a lover of the old hypothetical question. And as digi247 correctly stated , the only people who know are the people in charge.

So when your going on your next balloon ride with your grey bearded source do us all a favor please and ask him when's it changing ?

Wow, what a charmer, I have to admit you're a great advert for Digitalworldz.
Is this how you've attained "honoured" status, by mocking subscribers for the sheer hell of it!

heinz.jpg

I heard from a source they got caught , here is the identity parade

OK , we'll leave it at that , , , C YA !!

hienz.jpg

Back