Emmerdale - Who killed Tom King??

It is getting boring but its not surprising considering theres 6 half hour episodes a week. I think the killer is Matthew king.

i think it was rosemay's son or daughter in law that killed tom king.

Her last hubby died in similar way, i think the sons jealous or the daughter in law is trying to make her life a misery.

I think it was matthew. it would be to obvious if it was jimmy because he mentioned hiring a hitman at tom's wedding.

Im sure they will drag it out as long as they can and then the person that hardly anyone thinks is the killer will turn out to be the killer because they apparently have 11 endings for the murderer.

I still think it is Carl as he didnt care about Chas not having an alibi for the time of the murder and she was running away and he stoped her.

You were right well done. Carl was the least het up out of the 3 brothers. i think the scriptwriters did this to put people off the scent.

to be honest the whole thing was crap and could have been better written

good question I would have had viv as the killer in revenge for bobs daughter

good question I would have had viv as the killer in revenge for bobs daughter

Lol that would have been good. Ive just read this on the official itv forums 'I was surprised that it was Carl who had killed Tom King. I was quite positive that at the time Tom fell through the window, I saw all three brothers outside witnessing their father's death.'

So carl might not be the killer after all?

Back