Emmerdale - Who killed Tom King??

KirstY140385

Inactive User
Reaction score
I think that Carl King is the murderer.

The reason i say that is because, when Chas said to him that she didnt have an alibi for the murder and that she was running away he just told her to get out of the van and didn't even question her on where she had been.

Also its always the person that you least expect!

I don't like Rosemary so i hope she doesnt get his money. That was the only reason why she married him so maybe it was one of the two of them.

I don't like Rosemary so i hope she doesnt get his money. That was the only reason why she married him so maybe it was one of the two of them.

not that i watch it lol maybe there going to use the money and buy a baby
roses son

Rosemary,but what part did the cop inspecter play?

It was one of the dingles pigs

i think its his wife , dont like here either miserble old cow

i think its his wife , dont like here either miserble old cow

Im sure they will drag it out as long as they can and then the person that hardly anyone thinks is the killer will turn out to be the killer because they apparently have 11 endings for the murderer.

I still think it is Carl as he didnt care about Chas not having an alibi for the time of the murder and she was running away and he stoped her.

Edna Birch did it 4 sure!

lol....that's excactly what i was gonna say........cos he let it out / or was gonna let it out about her and her son, or what ever it was that he had overher

It say's in the magazines the Jimmy King did it, but i still say Carl!

They are dragging it out for too long... I've stopped watching it. But keep me updated on who is the murderer :THANKS:

is this still going on this is worst then who shot phil mitchell its about time they just get on with it and tell us it happen in december we now in march come on itv for feck sake its getting boring i tell you what i done it hows that lol

Back