Emails being sent to me

Sorry guys but my solution worked for me,I presumed it was the same problem for you,

Hopefully Mick will have a look to see if its a forum software problem :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Rat must have broke it yesterday when he was messing about in the admincp :D

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

The following seems to have worked for me:

emailsk.png

Wow VectorZ,

Very impressed!!!

That is the way to do it ;)

Mick

@Mick/Admin I am being notified by Email when someone has replied to a post I have replied to. Does anyone else have this problem?.

im getting something similar but mine is via tapatalk but not of everyone that replys to a post of mine really odd anyone else getting it.

im getting something similar but mine is via tapatalk but not of everyone that replys to a post of mine really odd anyone else getting it.

Follow VictorZ post mate that will fix that ;)

Mick

...but that's how mine are set anyway. :err:

Have you got any existing subscribed threads under Subscriptions in the settings? If so delete them as it may be some hangover for existing subs... failing that, think of yourself as 'unique' awwwww ;)

in my settings go to general settings and change the thread sub bit to do not subscribe.
then go to settings click view all subscribed threads and delete them.
that how i sorted it lol

in my settings go to general settings and change the thread sub bit to do not subscribe.
then go to settings click view all subscribed threads and delete them.
that how i sorted it lol
I did the same as you there is a few options in a box one has a green dot on it. click on unsubscribe option. its not happened since for me. :)

Yip, me too mate.
HH.

mmm, yes. tried to delete and got "Invalid Folder specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

I think I'll just put up with the emails! :frown:

I got that error at one point yesterday. I deleted half of them by clicking the checkbox at the top to select all subs on the page, then delete from the option box at the bottom - and the other half just be clicking empty folder and eventually it shifted them all

Back