Email reply form Technomate.

I don't think that oe will cure everything it will just make the compiling more manageable, the current system is a mess.

My box is now rock solid and does most of what I would like so i'm much happier now that I can watch tv instead of swearing at it.

The media player plays my files including my sbs 3d mkv files, i'm not fussed about ff/rw once I start watching I don't stop half way through anyway unless the film is crap.

I do hope your wrong Ellie but I doubt it, what happened to that guy that came on a while ago saying he could finish it in a couple of days and then went on holidays lol

he was that good dreambox has hired him for there latest generation recievers, he started on Monday, and will finish the project tomorrow

..........wow I just seen a flying pig!

Welcome back Rickie, Missed you here. Are you browned off and soaked in alcohol. Will we ever get a fully working Image.:Bounce:

always have faith cuebase that what i say..... red and soaked with waterdowned vodka! :(

How is the new box working??? Due mine today :)

If I tell you how my new bx is going you will accuse me of ranting/moaning, let you judge for yourself :Mad2:

If I tell you how my new bx is going you will accuse me of ranting/moaning, let you judge for yourself :Mad2:

Well it's arrived, just installing my hardware and will plug it in, in 45 minutes when the mrs disappears to the dentist.

: shocked2 Well Rickie whats the verdict : shocked2

need to let it settle in over night don't he ? lol that was a joke btw ;)

seriously give it a good week before you give your verdict

Too true Rat, it will take him a week with all that cheap watered down booze in his system everything must be out of sync.:drink:

Too true Rat, it will take him a week with all that cheap watered down booze in his system everything must be out of sync.:drink:

Funny f**kers, first opinion can't see any difference, but have not seen any issues neither

However must confess been busy watching Indycar, dragons den and xfactor on sky+ in that order

Fri night and sat I will be able to judge

Back