Eduardo to get balls kicked by UEFA.

edive.gif

2mn0whf.jpg

Tut tut tut bro...nice angle you showed there...lol

This one clearly shows he was on his way down before Almunia touched him, look at the mark his left foot leaves.

1251570349756.gif

like i said in previous post

"in all honesty there are many better ref conners and divers than eduardo"

it is well done, he has honed his skill since the blatent one against Arsenal a few years ago, but even the man u fans can see from that clip rooney was on the way down before keeper had touched him.

Tut tut tut bro...nice angle you showed there...lol

This one clearly shows he was on his way down before Almunia touched him, look at the mark his left foot leaves.

1251570349756.gif

jaffa that was the first and last one i seen and in the same post was the other and atleast he was touched unlke the others

Last edited:
like i said in previous post

"in all honesty there are many better ref conners and divers than eduardo"

it is well done, he has honed his skill since the blatent one against Arsenal a few years ago, but even the man u fans can see from that clip rooney was on the way down before keeper had touched him.

yep there are many better divers

check the my previous posts and no i didnt mean rooney :proud:

jaffa that was the first and last one i seen and in the same post was the other and atleast he was touched unlke the others

Was only having a laugh bro.....lol

Yes he was touched but he was going down touched or not, same as Eduardo, the only difference was Borac pulled out of tackle and never touched him. I reckon 8 outta 10 cats would have done exactly the same.

Eboue dive was so comical though, he thought the tackle was coming and it didn't which made him look a fool.

pmsl daft when they dive and nobody touches them which makes em look a coont,will make them think twice next time:proud:

Yeah because diving before you get touched is much better than diving without a touch lol.

Stealing 10 quid of an old lady is not as bad as stealing 50.

I have seen 4 ROONEY dives in the last few days on youtube etc and ONLY 1 from eduardo.... one of them he looks at the ref in mid air and turns a tuck dive into a 9 pointer!

What is cracking me up is you man u fans (not you bro ;) in general) you are all on your high horse about diving like your team is whiter than white. Short Short Short memories we seem to find at manc fm lol.

Eduardo should get a ban, and you can ask any celtic fan when we was playing I even said I hope they get one back as that is out of order.

But now teams are starting to go on like they have never seen a dive before lol...

LOW AND BEHOLD - I HAVE SEEN SOMETHING TODAY SO TERRIBLE SO NASTY THAT MY EYES ARE BURNT, AND I AM BLIND!!!!

PMSL.

We should make it so that every time "manchester" is typed it changes to

HYPOCRITS

@ jaffa So glad you posted that view.... can't blame the ref but he was a cnut anyway lol!!!

Anyone for video replay panel, should rooney get a 2 match ban ?

Mickie

Last edited:
@ jaffa So glad you posted that view.... can't blame the ref but he was a cnut anyway lol!!!

Anyone for video replay panel, should rooney get a 2 match ban ?

Mickie

To be fair, bro only posted the pic he seen but it just goes to show what 2 different views will show. If Rooney had stayed on his feet it probably would have been a penalty because Almunia had commited himself and would have hit him anyway. There is no way Rooney would have got to that ball so he did what is called gamesmanship....no different from Eduardo.

Diving is diving, no excuses whoever it is....even Liverpool players.

Will Rooney get a ban...hell NO...but he may have if it had been in the champions league, I honestly believe they have it in for English teams, I don't think it is just cos Eduardo played for the gooners.

dont think our team is whiter than white and as for rooney he would never resort to diving ;), you could see he clearly put the brakes on he was that scared of your goalie :roflmao:

I thought it was farcical that uefa wanted to take action against eduardo, when it happens so often in football, but if they have decided to make a stand against diving then it should be the first of many bans handed out for diving over the next year until players learn that it wont be stood for.

As long as this is not a isolated case and they stick to their guns no matter who the offender might be, then I am all for it !!

there all as bad as each other
but the best part is they grass each other all the time,
then the very next game the celtic player cheats
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUGldPFRCW0&NR=1]YouTube - Aiden McGeady's Dive Against Hibs[/ame]
things will never change

I agree he should be banned, I just find it very strange as its been going on for years in far worse scenarios... IE ronaldo winking, DROGBA being the biggest footballer in the world but falls over at the slightest touch... and we all know he could push any fooker off the ball.

You only have to look at Daniel Alves and he leaps into a nice little roll tuck dive!

Again ban eduardo, I can't stand cheating. And wenger shut it mate as you are always on about cheating.

@ bod - Stevie Gerrard ? or is that ok... english and liverpool ?

@ nara - best post on the topic I agree 100%, lets see where the consistancy comes into play.

But lets all laugh at the hypocrits tomorrow ;).

Mickie

very upsetting Mickie D

I for one have never seen Stevie G take a dive , honestly

@bod not seen many games then, ill help you here are 2, just type "gerrard diving" into the search box in youtube and you will be rewarded with many different examples

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOK2oolnWu8]YouTube - Gerrard dive against Chelsea[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXlXYl2p7Xw&feature=related]YouTube - Typical Gerrard[/ame]

the second one is not to dissimilar to the eduardo case but not to much was said about Gerrard at the time no yellow card or any talk of match bans etc

Last edited:
I for one have never seen Stevie G take a dive , honestly

I can only think you have got your tongue firmly wedged in your cheek.:Laugh:

Even the most dyed-in-the-wool Liverpool supporter couldn't say that with a straight face.

@bod not seen many games then, ill help you here are 2, just type "gerrard diving" into the search box in youtube and you will be rewarded with many different examples

YouTube - Gerrard dive against Chelsea

YouTube - Typical Gerrard

the second one is not to dissimilar to the eduardo case but not to much was said about Gerrard at the time no yellow card or any talk of match bans etc

lol in the second one did ya notice it was him who made contact with the keeper not the other way around

I don't have to look at the videos....I know Gerrard does it, there is no excuse for any player to do it.

its part of the modern game nowdays sry to say.i bet every team has @ least 1 player who has dived to get a free kick or a penalty,its just a shame it happens too often,@ least ronaldo can hold his head up :):Doc:

Back