Ebay

Falkirk_Bairn

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hate buyers who bid and dont pay :Chainsaw:

I know theres the dispute thing but takes a while.

Can't ebay MAKE the buyer pay for the items or do they just make the buyer pay for fees.

Im quite new to ebay and was just wondering, also what happens if they close their account, do they get a bill through the door for fees or the item ?

Nope buyer does not get hit with the fees. They should be!!!!

All ebay will do is ban someone from using it if they get enough complaints.

If u leave with unpaid fees (depending on amount i suppose) all that will happen is u cannot use ebay b4 u pay it off.

I didnt pay my fess once of £2.45 lol cause well i didnt want to lol statered getting e-mails saying taking you to court for £2.45 HEHE paid it in da end hehe just wanted to see what happens if i dnt hehe i nvr got a letter on anyting just e-mails all automated lol i paid the fess 5 months later lol

Falkirk_Bairn said:
Hate buyers who bid and dont pay :Chainsaw:

I know theres the dispute thing but takes a while.

Can't ebay MAKE the buyer pay for the items or do they just make the buyer pay for fees.

Im quite new to ebay and was just wondering, also what happens if they close their account, do they get a bill through the door for fees or the item ?

Then once they haven't paid they un register so you can not leave them feed back. Ebay do piss all to them, then they allow them back on with same name 90 days later.

Just happened to me.

fisco2001 said:
I didnt pay my fess once of £2.45 lol cause well i didnt want to lol statered getting e-mails saying taking you to court for £2.45 HEHE paid it in da end hehe just wanted to see what happens if i dnt hehe i nvr got a letter on anyting just e-mails all automated lol i paid the fess 5 months later lol

Happened to my brother, but his were like £20.65 and they ended up sending a letter, through a different company and had put it upto £70.65 because of the company charges and fees for them sending the letter and stuff. Had to either pay it or go to court...

Back