Ebay Sam...are You For Real??

Erbs

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i got sony vaio lapyy for sale bearing in mind i want 400 quid for it and this this is the one of the questions i got asked,so obvious this dude must be f"*king desperate........Scamming Prick.

I want to pay £1100+100 for shipping. Should you have AN EXTRA ONE for sale, please let me know, so I can make payment immediately since the unit is
needed urgently for my kids on their professionnal career exams coming up soon.
I WILL BE MAKING PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL.
Please send ypur Paypal I.D for paymant.
I WOULD NEED THE SHIPMENT THROUGH REGULAR PRIORITY
POSTING ROYALMAIL (PARCEL FORCE) AT YOUR POST OFFICE.

agree prob tis a scam but just wondered how does it work ?
if supposed buyer pays by paypal surely you would have the funds before sending goods? no funds transferred,no goods sent or have I misunderstood?
hope I'm not just being dim lol

Marty

marty2810 said:
agree prob tis a scam but just wondered how does it work ?
if supposed buyer pays by paypal surely you would have the funds before sending goods? no funds transferred,no goods sent or have I misunderstood?
hope I'm not just being dim lol

Marty

If there paypal is not confirmed then they can open a dispute or summat and get most of their money back.

Because they are not confrimed paypal can not confirm that they live at teh address given so they can't do anything about it.

Well thats wot i've heard

No i have seen how this works before. what happens is they send you an email almost identical to the one sent by paypal and even says its from paypal . it has all the logo's and looks identical but it is from them and you think you have the money in your account when actually you dont have a penny all you have is an email sent by these f**king scum. basically the email says you have received payment £1200 from .................. and so people then send the item then realise and are screwed. The address is normally unused and they will just pick it up from there. Common by Eastern Europeans this method. They will say i am from England but currently on business in Ukraine so please send it to my office over there. Sadly some people fall for it.

Pardon my language!!

Last edited:
Back