ebay,paypal scam?

gopher2005

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok i sold my samsung q30 laptop on ebay after a day or 2 i dident recive payment so i emailed the guy who replyed with this iv edited my email n name out

Hello Mr ......,
i'm very Happy to inform you that the Payment as just been Made Since Morning, and the Funds as been out of my Paypal account by now! Mr .... i just made the full Payment of £800 Plus £40 for The Shipping Cost of '''ROYAL MAIL PARCEL FORCE FIRST CLASS'', i want you to hlep me ship this item first things This morning and get back to PayPal with the Tracking Number so that they can credited your PayPal account immediately ...ok and i'm Very sure that the payment as been Confirm by PayPal...so please go and get your money.and you can Chack yur Payment e-mail address for the confirmation of the [email protected]
Mr .......this is my Husband shipping Name and Address

the address is of a nigerian guy so i checked my email and found what i belive to be a fake paypal email basicly saying that this person has sent payment and i need to send the item and email them the tracking code but the funny thing is the emal addy to send it to isnt even a @paypal.com lol so do you think this is a scam? iv reported to ebay and paypal.

ok i sold my samsung q30 laptop on ebay after a day or 2 i dident recive payment so i emailed the guy who replyed with this iv edited my email n name out

Hello Mr ......,
i'm very Happy to inform you that the Payment as just been Made Since Morning, and the Funds as been out of my Paypal account by now! Mr .... i just made the full Payment of £800 Plus £40 for The Shipping Cost of '''ROYAL MAIL PARCEL FORCE FIRST CLASS'', i want you to hlep me ship this item first things This morning and get back to PayPal with the Tracking Number so that they can credited your PayPal account immediately ...ok and i'm Very sure that the payment as been Confirm by PayPal...so please go and get your money.and you can Chack yur Payment e-mail address for the confirmation of the [email protected]
Mr .......this is my Husband shipping Name and Address

the address is of a nigerian guy so i checked my email and found what i belive to be a fake paypal email basicly saying that this person has sent payment and i need to send the item and email them the tracking code but the funny thing is the emal addy to send it to isnt even a @paypal.com lol so do you think this is a scam? iv reported to ebay and paypal.

yes it is a scam as it happened to me not long ago that is why i no longer sell on ebay isent the whole email to paypal and they said it was a scam

ahh thanks for clearin that up like i said i have reported him to both ebay and paypal as soon as i saw the nigerian address i new it was a scam lol thanks again.

ahh thanks for clearin that up like i said i have reported him to both ebay and paypal as soon as i saw the nigerian address i new it was a scam lol thanks again.

I never go by emails i always log into my paypal ac to see if i have received the funds cant be too carefull these days to many theiving bast***s trying to scam on ebay and to make things even more difficult will have to relist the item just make sure you list uk only no overseas bidding or postage m8

I never go by emails i always log into my paypal ac to see if i have received the funds cant be too carefull these days to many theiving bast***s trying to scam on ebay and to make things even more difficult will have to relist the item just make sure you list uk only no overseas bidding or postage m8

yeah in lol n it cost me 13 quid to list it as well cuz of the reserve price! : shocked2

yeah in lol n it cost me 13 quid to list it as well cuz of the reserve price! : shocked2

lol damn mate and ur laughin still, atleast u dont take twats in this world seriously if i was id be tryna reach the guy through my laptop screen.

Back