Ebay/Paypal Question

Falkirk_Bairn

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, just sold my broken ps3 on ebay and I got the email saying the buyer has paid but when i log into paypal it says Status: On Hold Post now.

When I click details its telling me to post the item and they will give me the funds when the buyer leaves me feedback or after 21 days.

Thats Bull! Ive sold loads of things recently and have 70, 100% Positive feedbacks!

This some sort of scam or a new thing? They better leave feedback, fook waiting 21 days!

Not a scam mate.
Its a new way for Ebay and paypal to p*ss you off even more.
I had the same wheni sold an old SE W890i.
Payment was released upon feedback, luckily the day he got the phone .
Its supposed to protect buyers, what about us ocassional sellers who dont make a living out of it, just a bit of extra cash!
BTW this only applies to certain types of items, mainly higher value consumer electronics.

The buyers paypal account has not been confirmed its sits like that for 3 to 5 days dont post it till it clears email him and tell him whats happend :proud:

mmmmmmmmm just read the post above ive never heard of that before how new is it ? I know it takes 5 days for paypal accounts that have not been confirmed.

Last edited:
Ive read some scams on paypal/ebay same thing but this sounds new
Or should i say revamped
Simples till funds can be transfered for expensive(£50+) items dont send
they nearly always find in favour of the buyer unless abroad
If buyer is genuine they will wait or get refund
ebay/paypal is good as a buyer not a seller take note

The buyers paypal account has not been confirmed its sits like that for 3 to 5 days dont post it till it clears email him and tell him whats happend :proud:

mmmmmmmmm just read the post above ive never heard of that before how new is it ? I know it takes 5 days for paypal accounts that have not been confirmed.

I sold the Phone about a month ago and it was to a confirmed address.
I know what you mean about unconfirmed adress etc. had that before.
Been around on ebay since 2001, 700+ feedback with 100%
like i said i dont sell loads to usually sell the old to pay towards the new and sometimes make a profit.

I sold the Phone about a month ago and it was to a confirmed address.
I know what you mean about unconfirmed adress etc. had that before.
Been around on ebay since 2001, 700+ feedback with 100%
like i said i dont sell loads to usually sell the old to pay towards the new and sometimes make a profit.

Its getting worse then WTF I wouldnt post it simple as not until the funds were sitting in my account what a rip :proud:

Back