Eastenders

uproar

Inactive User
Reaction score
How did darren and libby manage to put a web cam in the living room AND hall way without keith, mickey or li noticing it. they'd have to concele it in the wall or something.

To coin a Catherine Tate phrase .. "What a load of shit" .. lol

The story line with Darren and Libby is good.

The one with May, Rob and Dawn is the most boring ever. Who would ever let there husband sleep with another woman just for a baby.

Last edited:
Biggest load of twaddle on the box at the moment, can't understand any of the story lines, the one with Kevin Wicks is just baffling, and can anyone tell me how that bus crashed..............

I dont think we were meant to know. The driver was probably tired and lost control. it is boring seeing shirly act like a drunken tart episode after episode then kevin who hates her sleeps with her after a row. how stupid can you get.

I did'nt understand the story with that guy that Kevin met. I was on holiday and didnt see it so can you tell me what i have missed?

I did'nt understand the story with that guy that Kevin met. I was on holiday and didnt see it so can you tell me what i have missed?

He was just a guy kevin met on the beach first kevin thought he was a pervert then he realised he wasnt, he got dumped their after a stag night. then they got chatting then the guy stole kevins ferry ticket then got on a bus then it crashed then kevin who was following the bus in his car arrived at the crash scene and he died in kevins arms.

Back