E-obd Software

I've meddled with this in the past and recently, I have a vag-com, op-com and ELM327 lead.

Anyone else played about with these ?

What software you using ?

I hope someone jumps on here with advice. I only have an ELM and I've used a few pieces of software. Most are hideous and I'd still like a cracked copy of Easy OBD but the one I like most ( but wasn't reliable and had spiking readings ) was PCMScan.

Last edited:
I hope someone jumps on here with advice. I only have an ELM and I've used a few pieces of software. Most are hideous and I'd still like a cracked copy of Easy OBD but the one I like most ( but wasn't reliable and had spiking readings ) was PCMScan.

ive used vag com and op com if i can help i pick them up when i can good tools

I have vag-com and opcom, also got a elm 327 cable, used psmscan before once or twice to read codes.

I need to update my op-com at some point.

Frenchman

M8's you making mistake.
First of all these cables can be used with cracked version sw. and newer use them with the antivirus activate.I have 3 laptops for diagnose because this is my job and I newer use a antivirus because can damage the crack.If you have so much money to buy original sw. is ok you can use a.v. OP-COM the newest version is 201008 and work good.For VCDS or VAG-COM I must know what kind of interface(cable) you have to can pronounce me what sw. yon can use.About ELM interface there are lots of profesional sw. who can be used with trust but this thinks you try to do with this cable is not useful without a original doc. to can compare some live data.
Just reading fault codes and erase them(if possible) not worth the money you pay for them.

I've recently used a mates bluetooth obd dongle to check codes on my van with the Torque app on my htc Desire android phone.
Worked a treat, quick and easy.

Bluetooth connection has to be the way foward don't you think?

JB.

Back